Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 112 - This Feng Wushuang -- The cursed fate of bootlicking

This's absolutely a masterpiece, every arc every chapter is really worth the waiting, every ending is so satisfying.

Thanks so much for the updates. I'm loving this arc. Su Luxia knows how to play every ml perfectly, I absolutely love it.

Group Leader
Slap her again! I love this. Thanks for all thee chapters. :)

i'm always so excited to read these updates! thank you for your hard work~

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhh I really love this~
It's so satisfying to see Su Luxia give everyone what they deserve. Makes me wish we can put her in other webtoons lol. Like that "Remarried Empress" webtoon.

Dex-chan lover
She slapped her so hard her nose started bleeding 😂 do it again that air head deserves it. Can't wait to see her get the ending she deserves and honestly the ML is kinda trash too if it wasn't a requirement to win his love he should get the bad end too for taking advantage of her then leaving her to die even if it was unintentional

That slap is so satisfying... This webtoon really made me further realized how stupid and dumb the usual heroines of novels. They think they are righteous and easily forgive a character saying they are "good guy" but forgot the fact that they killed many innocent people with no reason.

Double-page supporter
I love the strip and thanks for the update, but… the last panel of this installment is the heroine saying “the more you contribute, the more it will be taken for granted” and then immediately there’s a recruitment ad. Are you trying to tell us something? 😂

Users who are viewing this thread