Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 117 - This Feng Wushuang -- What is the relationship between you and master?

I thought wushuang can't get any more stupid, clearly i was wrong. She STILL contacts the demon cult, abandoning her duty to keep up the defense enchantment, plans a fucking kidnapping all to 'protect what's mine' what tf does she mean hers?? Was it even hers to begin with?? But i hope with this, she is finally kicked out, would be better if lixuang dies so she has nowhere to go to. Fuck her

y'all sure wushuang isn't a spy for the demn cult? cuz it sure feels like it.

Fed-Kun's army
girl just had to stay silent and she would eventually rise again cause such is the nature of an fl... but to go head to head with luxia is a big mistake.

Aggregator gang
This girl... Is so wrong... In so many ways...

And YET, she doesn't understand what she did wrong, rather, she isn't even aware she did wrong.

Also, congratufuckinglations to her, even in her broken mindset, Mr. Demon Lord is still willing to bang her, she should just side with the demons and be done with it.

From what I can see in her is that she's not really evil and pretentious like some other white lotus bitches, it's just she's very very very very very naive to the point she can't differentiate what's truly wrong and what is truly right...
But from what she had done, I have no excuse for those...

Fed-Kun's army
She is just too self-centered. She refuses to take other people's feelings and the consequences of her actions into her decisions, because of which she causes much harm to those around her. I know it's been said that she's not truly evil, however I disagree. She is evil. She just doesn't want to admit it, that is all. No matter how many times she causes harm to others, she does not self-reflect. Believing that her actions are righteous while disregarding what they are actually causing makes her nothing more than a self-centered, egoistical hypocrite.

anterograde amnesia? she just seems to be like "this is the last time ill forgive you" but shes done this like 4 times

The demon cult leader guy is pretty smart making that native bitch his play thing so he can destroy his enemy even faster with her "friendly nature" and native out view.

O. M. F. G. 🤯 I don't even know where to begin with this Wushuang. 😦 First of all, who tf decided it was OK to leave her in charge anything to do with defensive enchantments?

And then her actions at the end of this chapter...Cheating Men Must Die (And Fucking Stupid FLs too)

At first i felt slightly sorry for her, being so naive and stupid. Then knowing that she had cause so much damaged i was very anoyed at her, but she was still kindhearted. But now she's just a bitch.

Fed-Kun's army
Do you hear that folks? that's the sound of the little hope for reform i had for wushuang flying away

Users who are viewing this thread