Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 117 - This Feng Wushuang -- What is the relationship between you and master?

Dex-chan lover
Ha. Knew this bitch was a pure white lotus and no better than Bai Ting. "Protect what's mine" bitch please.

Now our "heroine" is sabotaging the good guys to get her romantic rival out of the way? I knew her true colors would come out eventually... and they did!

I love how Luxia tests the people on and on again. It was probably her that made the FL being in charge of the stones, just to see if she was going to be a bitch or not. Well, it seems that - as usual - Luxia is right...

Feng Wushuang actually looks better as a menial disciple 😅 and... Girl, since when did he (the master) belongs to you? Protecting what's yours? Really?

I like this arc quite a lot compared to the previous ones, lol. Looking forward to how this silly girl and her demon boyfriend gonna end up when Su Luxia is done with them! ✨

This doesn't seem consistent with what we've been shown of her so far... Also I thought that she would have ran away with the demon as soon as she became a menial disciple if she was actually like this...

Bold of you to assume you have something of your own. Well, perhaps your stupidity, but that doesn't count, does it, Ms. Wushuang?

Dex-chan lover
@Imyra

Ooo...now that's an interesting idea. Imagine if Su Luxia's scheme actually fails for once because she overestimated someone's scumminess and they turned out to act like a decent person?

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo anyway it looks like its almost near its end maybe but it looks like it so i can`t wait what will happen to her and the demon lord

I guess this comic is ultimately a Mary Sue vs Mary Sue fic, but one of them just happens to win all the time and completely overpowers the other Mary Sue.

Come on author - bring out the powerful "authors" who can bend reality to make their OC's as formidable as they are imagined in their minds.

Su Lüxia being awesome like always!

Gosh the moment I heard that she was part of the group in charge of changing the stones to shield the camp I immediately went “fuck”. Why is a traitor in charge of something so important?!

The heroine is seriously so dumb. Asking a demon to kidnap Su just so she has a chance with her master? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hopefully Su will use this chance to oust wushuang once and for all and kill the demon king.

Thank you for translating this chapter!

Double-page supporter
So this is the danger of an unfinished story? Or rather, a story in which nothing was ever planed to end?

“I don’t want you to hurt her, you just need to kidnap her”

Never before have I seen such a hypocritical girl...

Also “it’s not that I want to do a bad deed, I just want to protect what’s mine”

Bro... of course, breaking the defense line and cause a bunch of your allies to be kill by the enemies is in no way a bad deed. This is just plain stupid at this point

Users who are viewing this thread