Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 121 - This Feng Wushuang -- Yet another host on the verge of emerging

"Yet another host is on the verge of emerging"? Does this meant every host of the system (like Su Luxia) are characters of novels that found out about the flaw of their world and woke up from their written character? This is really interesting (even if it's actually quite a bit creepy as well)

Dex-chan lover
You know what? He's actually impressed me. Unlike other scums, this man right here knows which one is the right button to push.

That's one cold smart evil villain. 👏

@Thifa

The side story mention that Su Luxia originally is a fodder characters. It does not dwell yet too much, but it will be explained with more chapter released.

Double-page supporter
umu umu, i see so thats how it's, interesting
06a.png

Can someone explain to me on the last panel bc I did not quite understand ? Is the ml evil and not good?

Double-page supporter
I wonder if she’ll find him more attractive like this, since she was so reluctant to romance him initially.

Group Leader
Interesting... he's the ML, so he can't become an agent within the same group as Su Luxia, but there are different systems. Wonder if he will emerge as a host, or if Luxia nip him in the bud early.

dang honestly if he wasnt so self serving hed be a great host. he used her for years and discarded her like nothing. got so many people killed and came out smelling like roses. so was it him that planned out the fl demise and not su luxia?

Is it fair to call this ML a villain? While he did manipulate FW he never forced her and even warned her to stay away from the demon sect.

If anything the ML just took advantage of the situation he never wounded the other competing disciples directly all those cases were caused by FW.

The only thing to really question, is why did he leave SL original host behind at the start of the arc.

If anything this twist has made the whole arc much more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@Lxlgn
Because he didn't have any interrest in Luxia at the start of the arc, he start after Luxia take the body of his junior disciple.

Thank you for the update ^^

Also, he’s nuts and it’s time to leave this world. 😂

But consider this... If ML becomes an agent like Luxia, wouldn't it make for interesting future plots if they get assigned to the same world, plus that other woman transmigrator who got to play FL twice?

Users who are viewing this thread