Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 128 - I have a date with the taoist master -- Meeting again

Fed-Kun's army
@DekuDiamond
deadass dnfkajjf like its the tailend of pride month and these people are really showing their asses huh? like someone on here dead said that theyre not a fan of a yuri route and that they read bl but not gl which like bruh the lesbophobia,,, the biphobia towards bi women,,, the clownery of it all,,,

Dex-chan lover
See what i mean ? just some hint of a possible yuri arc (which isn't confirmed at all and could as well go for friendship) and we already have those insuferable guys showing up.

Can't wait for them to throw their tantrum when no Yuri happen and then dissapear back where they came from.

Is that this world's Sü Lüxia? The one that personally suffered from the attacks?

Ahh Yuri arc or friendship?! Either way I’m really looking forward to this one~ 💜💜 (hoping for yuri tho)

Fed-Kun's army
I don't care for yuri neither am I looking forward to a yuri arc but jesus the comment section already fulled of the insufferably, talking about"phobias" because people ain't really into they're obsessed plot device, eff off with your none sense.

Seems like this is the first female lead that
Su Luxia is willing to risk her life to save
. Was there other FL like that?

Everyone's going crazy about the yuri, and I'm here just like.... this master kinda resembles (an older version of) the ML from the last arc? Like, the long hair and eye color... is it just me?

Okay 😂

Double-page supporter
Yo we got some magic that requires us to sacrifice a ghost, no big deal!

That sounds so evil.

Dex-chan lover
@mukade something along the lines of "all the slag/scum burned by the phoenix"
Not literally, but that's the concept....and as you can see, it actually makes more sense since Lu Xia doesn't punish only cheaters but all kinds of scummiest people (them being male or female, young or old)

Personally I couldn't care less about the yuri, not yuri debate because let's be real: any romance in this novel is "fake" because lu xia doesn't give a fuck about romance and all ships sink when she leaves the world.

However, I do agree with some people that it gets somewhat annoying when BL/GL fans go all crazy at the slightest blush or hands touching. At least wait until something actually happens before getting your hopes up regarding a yuri arc.

Users who are viewing this thread