Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 155 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Not worthy of wearing red

Haha, Yun Ling's face at the beginning! He's like: aww sweetie, you tried. I was expecting him to get mad at her but this is even better!

Ah, yes, he pays more attention to her because she is the first child. Bullshit, your eyes must not be working if you did not see him showing that blushing cheeks and warm eyes towards her. These arrogant antagonist never seem to have working eyes😑😑😑

Dex-chan lover
damn sis really just decided to ignore the fact that the emperor said to her face that she can’t dress herself and looks ugly 😫💦🔥🔥🤡 gotta hand it to her, she has a very powerful sense of delusion and narrow mindedness 💅

Well rather than her status he like the older sister’s name..
Also, she’s ugly to him so.. I bet he’d go for some other girl worst case scenario..

It seems there’s no cheating men in this arc. Just her f*cked up sister

Fed-Kun's army
😭AAAAAA HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HUMAN FORM IS BACK AAAAAAAAA

sjdcjks the way he's all "i'm a respectable rodent!!" when he's didn't like that xiaxia chose a bamboo rat for his form in the beginning 🤣

also, how delulu can a girl get?? the emperor went all out on you and you're still like this 😭

i did not expect that kind of anti-bitch defense hahahahahaah
He didn't even go for the "how dare you copy my mother" he just roasted her straight from hell to Jupiter, she does not understand the nuances of prettying up!

Wow he fucking murdered her 😂😂

Straight up told her she had no style...I wouldn't even mind if the rest of the series was just him roasting the 'cheaters' lmfao

Dex-chan lover
Anti-bitch defense = Queer eye for the straight guy (female edition).

Also, if I ever get entangled with the police, I'm going to insist that I'm a respectable rodent.

Dex-chan lover
The Emperor has a keen eye for fashion. Mad respect.

What a good roast, even our girl Su Luxia couldn't help but corpse at what a good bitch destroyer her son turned out to be 😆

Oh my god, her fending off bitches strategy was to turn him into a makeup guru. I die. She's the best

When the golden goose that you're aiming for gave you lectures of fashion and doing make up. Triple blows.

Users who are viewing this thread