Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 159 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Discard others to preserve reputation

Dex-chan lover
At least the sister is smart enough to know that it's down the street for a real suicide and across the road for attention seeking.

The emperor's hair is sooooo fluffy!
Every time he show's up, i just wanna ruffle it.
*floof*

UHHHHH ISNT THAT HER SON

also i have a feeling that another host will take over the sister's body so it will be a rivalry

Aggregator gang
She would not admit defeat? She hasn't even won once even before Luxia came to the scenes. The original Ziyue was stupid but at least she didn't harm anyone, yet this Mingyue used the "first wife" "second wife" reason to destroy her sister's reputation that lead her to commit suicide.

I read the Chinese raws and
yup oedipus would be proud but at least they werent legit related to each other

Guys it's just a story plus su luxia is just a transmigrator. Both bodies belong to different people and our girl is smart unlike someone

Aggregator gang
Thank you!
r only red clothes considered bright? Isn't Luxia's pink clothes also bright? Or r only red clothes bright?

Y'all gotta stop ragging on my boy Oedipus. He did not claw out his eyes after realizing that he fucked his mom for y'all to besmirch his name like this.

Users who are viewing this thread