Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 162 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Are you willing to become Empress?

This makes me feel weird. I thought at least Su Luxia will assist in finding the right woman to be the empress.

I know the emperor is her adopted son but she still raised like a son so doesn't the thought of kissing and making your son fall for you give a weird vibe...

SHE RAISED HER SON RIGHTTTT AHAHA
also y'all she didn't really have a choice, since the mission is to become empress (as the system ratto said) and her adopted son is the current emperor.
TYSM for updates!!

Fed-Kun's army
So everyone is forgetting that she was his mother is a previous life and now she is going to marry him ? uhm ok.
Honestly, I've seen much much worse shit in my lifetime so this doesn't phase me at all but I expected people to have an issue with her marrying her son (different body but same soul)
Even though she will never sleep with him and will leave this world as soon as they marry, it's still weird. Also WTF ! My heart broke when she left. I know she had too but this boy is still mourning the loss of his mom from years ago then he tells this woman (not knowing she is his mom) that she is the only woman he will ever marry and poof she is gone. So he has no mother nor dad (garbage but still) nor wife and won't be ever getting another wife.

People be saying "this is creepy yo"
but the truth is, we're psychologically bound to be attracted to people who are similar to our family members because of the comfort & familiarity it provides us. There's a lot of people who married people who are similar to their parents due to this reason. 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93 Might wanna actually read the comments. Everyone is discussing the potential Oedipus undertones.

Haha, if Liu Ruyan were to teach her something, anything, then it is 100% certain that this girl, Ziyue was it, will fail, given that Liu Ruyan is also another blind person, but i guess she isnt as blind as this one here😒

Anyone tested the whole bruises theory of the Emperor? I tried it on my plush toy but still couldn't understand his reasoning

Ezk

Welp, this was gonna happen. I wonder when does the mission end, at the wedding? After?

Wondering is the 'we' there is supposed to be read as 'zhen' because kinda weird and SM should add TL not there so readers wont be confused why 'we' not 'I'

Users who are viewing this thread