Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 164 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Cutting off something useless for survival

I... I.. What the fuck is wrong with that woman! To do that to her mother (´Д`;)

Waiting for her downfall!

How stupid. She threw away the most trusted person she has. Furthermore that's your mother you bitch. You talk about being filial but setting your mother on a trap that got her beheaded??? I'm even more disgusted by you now. Geez i want this girl to die already. Poor the mom.

So far this is my favorite story arc.

I don't feel pity for the mom, she raised her daughter to be a conniving bitch, for her to bites her back is just straight up karma. The grandmother is the actual collateral damage.

lmao im so disgusted by her i have no words
i remember ppl saying when this arc started that she was smart and we all just painted her as a villain but it might have been different if she was the FL
even then i didnt agree i mean the arc started when she almost got luxia raped 🤷‍♀️
anyways as always chinese stories are full of schemes, shamelessness and betrayal
love it as usual lol

bro she actually threw her own mom under the bus i'm not even surprised anymore

hope she goes insane or something if she isn't already

Dex-chan lover
it’s honestly pretty impressive how this shu daughter is 1) super adaptable, 2) a very fast thinker, 3) deluded enough to keep persisting, and 4) slipping so steadily into ruthlessness that it’s only a natural progression for someone as malicious and resentful as her. like damn!!! I won’t be surprised if she tries to off her grandmother or poison her dad to slander su luxia at this point! I don’t even think she’s aiming for the empress position, i’m sure she’s 90% driven by pure hatred at this point

many thanks for the translation as always!!

Blaming her own birth mother so she could still be empress. Damn this is the scariest villainess in this story so far

Mingyue... Yo... So cold... 🥶

But in all fairness
her birth mom was an abusive pos, so...
You reap what you sow I guess 🤷‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread