Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 165 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Mutual Slaughter

Dex-chan lover
What you mean this is her fault she's just been defending against your evil plots this whole time 😂

i told she is going to cause harm to every member of this family. I am gonna fckng laugh if she hurts his father.

@EnaLikesThis Full fairness, the chances that someone who just got exposed for trying to murder their elder in Ancient China would kill themselves is pretty high. People tend to end themselves when being accused of incredible shame, see the start of this arc for an example.

She realizes that she has to marry the emperor to be empress right??? Like how’s she gonna manage that the emperor has rebuffed her at every turn and now she’s not only a concubine daughter but also supposed to go into mourning after the death of her birth mother or be accused of being unfilial how is she supposed to go out and attend a banquet

wtheck, what happened to the white silk suicide? would she even have enough strength to successfully pierce herself with that candlestick? well, it def gives shock factor

Dex-chan lover
Young Su convince mother to kill herself.
"Why did sister do this?"

???
Whatever, its obvious she is nuts, both from her upbringing and nature.

Clearly to dumb to know the Emperor hates her.

Su Mingyue is probably my favourite antagonist. She's without a doubt the most devious and smartest one we've met so far.

Lol? Your efforts can’t even be called a fight. You are literally dancing in the palm of Luxia’s hand 😂

Users who are viewing this thread