Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 165 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Mutual Slaughter

O so her mother made her this way.. but killing her oof

Thank you for the update!!!

I see, so her concubine mother was... eh, idk how to call it. Anyway, even if she committed infantile abuse once, twice, whatever, she didn't deserve to die like this, or idk, I could see many times before when her mom truly tried to help her and cared for her, she even was thinking about taking the crime of her child but Mingyue just did her sh*t, geez. They're both rotten, but I would prefer the mom to be killed for a different reason, this was sad.

Mingyue's ending must be truly epic, I can't with her anymore! >:c

Dex-chan lover
Author justifying the mother getting physically assaulted in the previous chapter by adding a child abuse flashback, I see you

Fed-Kun's army
Lol this is the most insane bitch in this series. Pls pls let her death be dismembering by horses pls with a cherry on top

Woah this bitch is crazy. 😨 And delusional. She really thinks she can become Empress.

Darn I was hoping the mom would stab her first.

Thank you for translating this new chapter!

SGR

Double-page supporter
"Look what you made me do"
... oh, hi Taylor Swift.

Aggregator gang
Welp yeah, showing that little bit of her life history will can never excuse her failed and stupid plan all of this arc 😂 she totally can do better if she's not so over with every plan she had lmao

It's nice to see again how a world twists without any governancve of it's author.

It's even better to see how easily its machinations can be evaded.

I guess that will be the moral of the story at the end of this story arc, worldgoverning AI's are trash.

Dex-chan lover
everyone in the comments look like they looking forward to her torture... I mean YES, this is bad parenting at its finest. I think our antagonistic this time is a full-blown psychopath. (sociopaths are born and pasychopaths are made) she is able to spin words and turn black into white but she has weak social connections and is unable to connect with people on a deeper level, hence why her plans fall through. if she had a tenth of the charisma our protagonist has- and loyal lackeys.
this is going to be a one-sided battle. dog blood is when there is angst, but karama's coming for that girl. AND I really like how solid her shallow character is

Fed-Kun's army
Still can't feel bad for the bitch. At the end of the day, you can't really blame your mommy issues when you tried to have your half-sister raped and encouraged her to commit suicide. I get a lot of the other shit, like bullying etc. But come on dude you can't come back from that kinda shit. The daughter was going to grow up to become a shitty person, regardless of her shitty mother's influence. She couldn't deal with stressful stimuli so she ended up the way she was. Its possible that in a good family that faced no hardships she could thrive, but odds are when in distress she would snap just as easily as she did before.

Fed-Kun's army
@IrregularPerson Yo you got it reversed. Psychopathy is primarily linked to genetics, while sociopathy is primarily linked to environmental stimuli. She was just vibing out as a kid so psychopathy is pretty much out of the question. Her schemes are shit because she is purely fucking dumb as a doornail in comparison to the FL and the ML. Compared to most of the other villainesses, she's a decent bit better at her craft. She's very good at manipulating unintelligent people like her father, but she can't manipulate someone with more than half a braincell. I'd say she could qualify as a sociopath, but imo she probs is just a manipulative bitch. I don't think she disregards right and wrong, its just that she prioritizes her desires over her moral qualms. I can say with confidence that she exudes sociopathic tendencies tho.

Dex-chan lover
@Podi125 gotchi about the psychopaths and sociopaths
also speaking of snapping, rather than physical torture seeing how much this arc is investing in the antagonists person. I hope she has a rude awakening and instead of conceding temporarily like a roach, actually breaking and then is jailed to waste away~
I have no clue how our protagonist will get back at our maternal family. makes me wonder if our protagonist will encounter a nice family (that she doesn't make) in these worlds

Fed-Kun's army
@IrregularPerson Imo its unlikely she will find an involved decent family, because all the worlds she enters are those with shitty writing. World with shitty writing rarely have involved, caring family members.

Users who are viewing this thread