Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 165 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Mutual Slaughter

i’m not sure how smart she thinks she is but,,,her plans rely on the people around her being stupid a lot of the time lol. she can’t even pick up on the fact that the emperor finds her revolting,,,cant wait to see her fall from her tower of egoism.

Mingyue : *stab her own mother*
Also mingyue : this is your fault ziyue!
Me : ????? Just.. What is wrong with this person..

Thank you so much for the translation!
Edit : reread it and then realize that she didnt stab her mother, but sort of pressure her mother to commit suicide.
But really blame other people for it? Seriously mingyue?

WOW, I mean I expected it but she even made her own mom commit suicide. I hoped her mom had stabbed her as well the only murder-suicide I'd accept just like in the first arc.

HOLY GOD.
nobody forced you to sacrifice your fricking mother. You keep on blaming other people without looking at yourself. One of the most trashy "protagonists" so far. Even Aria respected and tried to save her mother.

Wtf does she realise she'll have no one else to blame in the end

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️
She's clearly about to have the biggest most embarrassing fall we've ever seen and I can't wait

@Tsuyuki1827 Aria's the protag in Villainess Reverses the Hourglass. She's the daughter of a prostitute who married into a noble family, who was manipulated and eventually executed in her previous life, but reincarnated back to when she was young and swore not to make the same mistakes as she did before. Like xxsad said, her mom wasn't the best but Aria still didn't basically kill her :/

Fed-Kun's army
@xxsad If she didn't pin the crime on her mom, Mingyue would have been the one getting dismembered. If anyone forced her to do this, it's herself for coming up with such a cruel and hare-brained scheme in the first place.

I just- this girl is going off the rails my goodness. The logic that Ziyue made her kill her own mom is almost laughable at how absurd it sounds

See shes yandere and thats great n all but I dont get how she expects to be empress??? The emperor has made it clear that he knows shes shady af, doesnt think she cute at all, and has been caught multiple times attempting shit on the girl he does like. Psychopathic sure but shes so easy to outmaneuver this round smh

Aggregator gang
@xxsad Aria's mother wasn't abusive like Mingyue's, tho. Neglectful, sure, but she didn't seem to go out of her way to inflict damage on Aria. Aria and Mingyue's objectives are also wildly different one aims for survival, and the other has delusions of grandeur.

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm interested in seeing what mental gymnastics Mingyue will do to pin it on Luxia.

Users who are viewing this thread