Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 165 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Mutual Slaughter

Dex-chan lover
So Akito does end up killing Ren... except this time she is still a bat-crazy psycho...

Fed-Kun's army
concubine mom bruhhh,,, like you sus too
but i can't believe the daughter is like "lol u made me kill my mom :mad:" like- ???? like were you shaped into someone sketchy, fuck yeah and i'm sorry your childhood sucks, but this is a yOU issue um

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so she hates the sister partially because her mom keeps saying that to her. She's still a nutcase but I don't feel bad for the mom as much...

Ah, so stupidity and shifting blame runs in the family. I see, I see.

Thank you for translating as always!

Dex-chan lover
man i really thought this messed up chick gave up her designs on the empress position since it seemed like she just purely wanted go bring down su luxia but... i guess i was just too hopeful 🙄 but! I’m excited as hell to see her downfall!! let’s gooo!!!! full steam ahead!!!!!!!

thanks for the translation! 💕💕

Fed-Kun's army
yall everybody in this fuckin family are such nutcases extraordinaire that this is somehow not even surprising. still obligatory psa though, don't be doing to kids

Aggregator gang
She killed her mother because she was dumb and suck, then she blamed it on other people lol

Wow... after putting herself in that predicament, she still blames other people...

just cause you're a victim it doesn't justify the crimes you make. for real, I cannot stand stories that blame it on circumstances when they clearly have the will power and choice to refuse. I can understand the brink of insanity due to some mental problem, but when someone calculates and traps people with thorough mind games is evident that the person is sane enough to have agency in their choices.

Ridiculous. Another reason why I have a weird love/hate relationship with the villainess and bad boy troupes. tragedy isn't a justifiable means to side with evil people. Pity them, yes. Empathise, okay. But stop justifying them and say they didn't do anything wrong is just... AURGH!!😡

Users who are viewing this thread