Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 167 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Go to hell, scum!

He died too quickly. It fills me with such joy to see a MC who doesn't give a fuck about mercy and doesn't try to save those who don't deserve forgiveness.

Sometimes too much mercy and forgiveness are just glorified impunity.

no!! it was too easy!! his death was too easy and clean!!๐Ÿ˜  uuggghh I was hoping she cut his dick off and stuffed it in his mouth so he can choke on it!! or broke his limbs to cripple him... or slowly tortured him!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก shitbag

I'm glad that piece of rotting meat is finally dealt with. Imagine calling all the atrocities he did as "meaningless" ๐Ÿ˜ 
I'm so happy to see this side of Su Luxia, going straight for the neck of irredeemable trash without a single hesitation.

I can't wait to see how the sister tries to wiggle her way out of this one ๐Ÿ˜

...to be honest I would have paired those two together somehow and then leave them to their fate... They were kind of perfect for each other

Group Leader
God damn, my girl slicing and dicing scum left and right ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I am living for this

People kept saying that bastard should die more painfully. While I agreed since that bastard was the worst of the worst, not even the ML from the other arcs was that bad, remember that she is trying to frame that concubine daughter (always forgot her name). If the bastard died by torture, then it would be difficult to frame it as self-defense accident. I honestly don't know anything about the rule from that time period though. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Not only that, if I wouldn't want to dirty my hand with that scum, then our goddes Su Luxia wouldn't either (is it Su Luxia or Su Lu Xia?)

SHES A QUEEENN. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Oh wow, I want Luxia to be an assassin now and kill more scumbags xD that was so cool. Glad Mingyue wasn't r*ped, she's stupid and disgusting and has to pay, but it's always hard to see in manhuas how common it is for villainesses to get se*ually abused or have to 'sell' their bodies in the end, etc. , so I'm glad Luxia didn't do so. uwu

Dex-chan lover
Kind of fitting, if you ask me. Just significant enough to piss off Luxia, but low enough that she only considers him yet another pawn in the game.

In this case, a tool to frame Mingyue.

Aggregator gang
LOL why this ended up even better than I thought. Thank you for the chapter!

Well, there goes her final attempt. Now it's time for her to get wrecked cuz she's run out of scapegoats.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I can't believe I forgot about this piece of trash. Yeah no, even more so than the psychopath, this serial rapist should die. I have no sympathy for Mingyue considering she was 100% ready to be complicit in what he'd do, but for the duration of that scene, I was more hoping someone would stop him than for anything to happen to her.

What better way than to make his murder the nail in the coffin? It's exactly how much he's worth. Though honestly, he got off pretty light as a result. There were so many other cheating bastards who suffered much more than this scumbag who did less.

It was a bit of a bold assumption to just knock Mingyue out without needing any further input from her to trigger the trap though.

Users who are viewing this thread