Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 168 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Blood is thicker than water

@Emerald_mage Only one person in that cultivation arc succeeded in achieving free will. That said, I doubt they are nothing to Su Luxia, given her own existence is comparable to that one exception and her views on writers of the stories she goes into.

Aggregator gang
Serve her right.
Though Chinese's comics' characters are usually one dimension, it's still satisfying when they reap what they sow.

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl Ima be sad to see her go. Pretty sure she has been my favorite bitch of this series. Only one who comes close to her is the second otherworlder.

Dex-chan lover
What this @Podi125 person said. So far she accomplished what a villain/villainess would be, she fought from the start to end in the most of her capabilities.

Also a yuri end between those two still looks good if happen imo.

@lyndine2009 @Nyaw_lyn @zz2000
& all other readers

“Cheating Men Must Die” is the OFFICIAL title from the author’s side. It is not a title by our scanlation.
264920.png

(yes, I changed my avatar just to prove a point tysm)

Dex-chan lover
I'm on mobile so I don't see avatars unless I go out of my way. =P

Fed-Kun's army
@Serverclosed Wait are u talking about a Yuri end between this villainess and the MC or are u talking about the previous yuri arc?

I'm betting the ML is smart enough to know that this plan was orchestrated by our MC, but since he knows that Mingyue is a scheming b*tch he's allowing the plan to go through. I mean his mother taught him everything about scheming, so I'm sure he noticed something is off.

Dex-chan lover
And another one gets Su'd (by that i mean outplayed by our queen of vengeance). Guess we're at the ending credits for this arc...looking foward to the next one
And honestly, I hope author will keep writing this for like forever lol...i wanna keep reading of Su until i get bored (which is never going to happen XD)

@wasimashabnam
IKR EXACTLY
ever since this arc started ppl have just been flooding major of the comments with
oh but sHeS hIs mOtHeR !!
like firstly how can u even judge su luxia by a human's standards?
an avg human lives for 79 yrs

but su luxia litreally gotta live many many lives, in the arc with the movie actor and living together with him the system showed she had like 20000 yrs of leaves alone left?
while others around her will have an avg life span
idk how to explain what im thinking but
just think about how overlapping her life will be would be
u can just say in a way shes a travelling immortal while things change around her

also yeah shes in another body that means another body, treat that as another life of hers
if she was still in su luxia the empress body now that'd be kinda weird
id just label her hisoka's sister then 😂

I can't believe she still hopes to become the Empress after all she has done, even if she escaped from this incident, chances of her becoming an Empress are almost non-existent, although it is nice to finally see that her actions finally caught to her, for the sake of her own selfish desires, she sacrificed her grandmother, her trusted servants and even her own mother with no regrets whatsoever, she never once thought those are people with emotions and they do not deserve to die to satisfy her greedy needs, but I wonder how will the grandma react to hearing about what happened to Mingyue? as far as I'm concerned she didn't die but was poisoned by Mingyue to frame her sister and she fell sick, if she got up how will she react to Ziyue becoming the Empress and Mingyue being charged with dangerous crimes? The grandma never liked Ziyue because she never liked Ziyue's late mother which is why she always preferred Mingyue outta pure spite, hope she too gets her serving of justice for the venomous daughter she tried so hard to protect.

Dex-chan lover
Once her sister was married off to the emporer wouldn't she be the only lady of Su house, and they had no son so everything would have went to her right including the next best marriage proposals? She still could have worn red and pretended to be the empress 😂

Users who are viewing this thread