Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Summer Research

Dex-chan lover
At first I was really interested in Allen's adventuring and doing ground works to "save the villainess". But now we reach this part, it's really annoying to see all these characters and how it played out.

Like it's all back to the same course. The "suppose to be villainess" actually isn't a sinister noble but a well-conducted lady, the "suppose to be heroine" for some reason (usually also being a reincarnator) turned into a bad person.

You can remove the "suppose..." half and nothing will change, still a good person being bullied and a bad person has a group of lackey to be the yes-man. Characters just switch roles, there are no changes in their dynamic and the changes in personality are absolutely not justify properly.

Aye, aye. It would have been interesting if the villainess were, well, a true villainess and experienced some growth after encountering the MC. And Amy being probably another reincarnator is also a bit safe; she could have been a normal heroine, not fall in love with the MC and have a parallel but distinct path from the MC and Anastasia.

That doesn't mean I think it's bad, it's just... safe, normal, if you want, with no surprises, like a certain song. Well, at least if it is really like that.

Dex-chan lover
y'all are saying amy is a reincarnator but she's obviously a fucking white lotus of a bitch lmao

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, hopefully these consistent uploads continue cuz I love this manga.

Dex-chan lover
I seek more
The WN/LN is pretty short (100 chapter WN, 3 Volumes LN), so you could give it a try
actually isn't a sinister noble but a well-conducted lady, the "suppose to be heroine" for some reason (usually also being a reincarnator) turned into a bad person.
There's actually a reason for that
Allen topping the exams made Anna focus more on studying than Amy. As for Amy, well
She's one of the bitchiest characters to ever exist
I kinda like that the author doesn't pander to just one sexual orientation.
True equality!
I think the final "Amy" side story chapter earned a lot of flame comments
IT was kinda hard to read yeah, but considering all the bullshit she pulled....
I am surprised it got flammed tho. I've seen much worse stuff from jp works...
Honestly the only problem i have with the ending that it's kinda ooc for Anna to torture anyone like this, even if it's one of the most evil & vile bitches to ever exist

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wondered why this chapter had so many comments. So that's because it's an uncensored chapter lmao :lol::lol:

Dex-chan lover
The WN/LN is pretty short (100 chapter WN, 3 Volumes LN), so you could give it a try

There's actually a reason for that
Allen topping the exams made Anna focus more on studying than Amy. As for Amy, well
She's one of the bitchiest characters to ever exist

True equality!

IT was kinda hard to read yeah, but considering all the bullshit she pulled....
I am surprised it got flammed tho. I've seen much worse stuff from jp works...
Honestly the only problem i have with the ending that it's kinda ooc for Anna to torture anyone like this, even if it's one of the most evil & vile bitches to ever exist
to be fair she would be a literal saint to even forgive her for what she's trying to do to her

Dex-chan lover
to be fair she would be a literal saint to even forgive her for what she's trying to do to her
I don't want forgiveness. Forgiveness here would be such a shit end after all the shit Amy pulled.
But i think execution/death would be better than torture rape end

Dex-chan lover
I can see how heroine is isekai'd by how her smirk when helping crown prince and go to secret area(which is oblivious to reader by that panel and MC being sus of her)

but I don't see why people think villianese is isekai'd too.
It's because people expecting the villainess to be more aggressive toward the heroine right? But the story ended up as the prince being A*hole instead, so the supposedly villainess become a victim as a result.
Though the villainess changes might be because she's no longer the number 1 like the game supposed to be and a random commoner become number 1 instead which make her become more humble than the game story. The real story might be different though, this is just my speculation.

So many issues with this otome isekai. Took a look 'cos bored, but...

It's basically a mash-up of every already existing otome isekai.

Sister made him play the game? - Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games Is Tough for Mobs

Ak-47? - Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons

Just a villager? Number of picks there.

Then every other otome cliche built in.

Dex-chan lover
I've read the whole web novel. Amy is a 2 dimension character, there are moments there are kinda edgy and after all that she pulled through, her ending is kidna expected.

She's a reincarnator as MC, but instead of a adult in her former world, she was a high school introvert and bullied girl. In the original ending of the novel, Amy stays with one of the guys of her reverse harem and Anastasia (otome's game villainess) is banned from the country and sold as slave to be gangrap*d.

Amy truly believes she's entitled to everything and hates Anastasia for no reason at all (maybe because Anastasia is a popular pretty girl). In later part of the novel, Amy and the prince convinces the king to send Anastasia to another kingdom to be a consort (even after Anastasia and MC marries at elf village). MC goes to another country and rescues Anastasia when she's about to be r*ped, kill everyone, escapes and starts a war. Anastasia father (the Duke), separates his land from the king and starts a kingdom of his own.

Amy's bad ending is some sort of irony, because we read in her thoughts that she wants Anastasia to be sell and get r*ped, she thinks Anastasia deserves that. So her fate, is edgy, but kinda makes sense in the story.

Dex-chan lover
I've read the whole web novel. Amy is a 2 dimension character, there are moments there are kinda edgy and after all that she pulled through, her ending is kidna expected.

She's a reincarnator as MC, but instead of a adult in her former world, she was a high school introvert and bullied girl. In the original ending of the novel, Amy stays with one of the guys of her reverse harem and Anastasia (otome's game villainess) is banned from the country and sold as slave to be gangrap*d.

Amy truly believes she's entitled to everything and hates Anastasia for no reason at all (maybe because Anastasia is a popular pretty girl). In later part of the novel, Amy and the prince convinces the king to send Anastasia to another kingdom to be a consort (even after Anastasia and MC marries at elf village). MC goes to another country and rescues Anastasia when she's about to be r*ped, kill everyone, escapes and starts a war. Anastasia father (the Duke), separates his land from the king and starts a kingdom of his own.

Amy's bad ending is some sort of irony, because we read in her thoughts that she wants Anastasia to be sell and get r*ped, she thinks Anastasia deserves that. So her fate, is edgy, but kinda makes sense in the story.
So because it was meant to be Anastasia's cruel ending but ironically ends up as Amy's, we're supposed to see it as justice? That's some edgelord incel thinking on the part of the author. Author did not need to include it in the first place.

Author has already shown us a nude 8 year old Allen, a flirtatious adult hitting on 12 year old Allen, and now I hear about this ending. Author is a sick fuck.

Dex-chan lover
I don't want forgiveness. Forgiveness here would be such a shit end after all the shit Amy pulled.
But i think execution/death would be better than torture rape end
Now I remember one WN with similar plot like this one. Here if you want to check it out. As for how it ends, see for yourself

Users who are viewing this thread