Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Villager A gets summoned

Dex-chan lover
I'm so immersed in this story, it's not enough. Worse translations are okay, i just want more.

id definitely recommend reading the WN. It can be found online and the translation for it isn’t terrible. Pretty sure we’re somewhere around chapter 40 though it’s been a while

Dex-chan lover
How exactly is he protecting them when assassins could be sent? Their house could be burnt down? They could be attacked in the street? Seems like he's doing a half-assed job if he just leaves MC and the Mother in the slums, not to mention it doesn't show much appreciation for what he did for their family.

Don't forget that the WN is completely translated.
What does WN mean?

Dex-chan lover
How exactly is he protecting them when assassins could be sent? Their house could be burnt down? They could be attacked in the street? Seems like he's doing a half-assed job if he just leaves MC and the Mother in the slums, not to mention it doesn't show much appreciation for what he did for their family.

while its not said MAYBE the duke has temporary hidden security for the family at least that is what usually happens, that or the "i'll protect you" is literally just lip service and the duke didn't do ANYTHING.

also where do you read the WN?

I haven't read the the novel, but I'm getting a bad feeling. Not about the story, the story is great. But this is about the time Axe-kun likes to show up in series like this.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love that Allen realizes leaving with no explanation may have hurt Anastasia feelings.

Love that Daddy Duke realizes how smart Allen is and that his daughter fell for him.

That Anastasia realizes how the actions of the prince put Allen in danger.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION, SEBAS!

508460.jpg

Aggregator gang
The author didn't think too much about some details in this work. If you want to extract the most of it, do not stress over the details as much as possible.

Dex-chan lover
if he has the dukes protection couldn't he go back to school? also do adventurers have no authority? why not become a high ranked adventurer with his record shouldn't he be famous?

Dex-chan lover

Figure the Duke is going to use his power to place protections around the family. These may be hidden watcher or full on bodyguards. He may even alert the other nobles of his protection to stop overt threats.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Invite to dinner?
That's pratically marriage already.

Dex-chan lover
there are more stories these days that go for true harem, but usually not the vilainesses ones I think.
Yeah, it's slightly more common, but finding a manga/anime with an actual harem end is a really hard task. You almost have to explicitly search around online for spoilers to find the few that exist. The vast majority that come up with you filter for harem tags end up just having that as the source of drama, and just end up picking a single girl in the end.

Honestly though, female targeted stuff is even worse. It's nearly impossible to find an otome reverse harem game/manga/anime with an actual harem ending.

Users who are viewing this thread