Chū Boss-san Level 99, Saikyou no Buka-tachi to Tomo ni Nishuume Totsunyuu! - Ch. 6

Group Leader
Sorry for the delay, online classes are starting to pop up so our uploads have slowed down. It may take up to 3 days to a week now depending on how busy we are.

(Also, I finally am a group leader and have recruited one competent proofreader. XD)

Dex-chan lover
The hands are so powerful...
But here's the kicker. He said back in chapter one that he can only CONTROL four of them at a time. Not that there ARE only four of them.

Supporter
I am seriously confused where the story goes from here. MC is beyond OP and the heroes are about to be wiped out. Unless the overlord decides to attack him, that’s basically the end. Nobody left to challenge him

Dex-chan lover
With those hands he will be able to easily satisfy the harem he will get

Yes, Deer! Oh Deer!

Don't kill her yet, mr. MC 😧
Make her your secretary slave or something. That's my prediction anyway.

Thanks for Translation! Don't care if artwork looks "odd". We won't know anyways because most of us would never bother to compare with the original. Uh huh.

Double-page supporter
So he was an OP dude from the start, although you'd probably guess that just from the title alone lol

@darekpawlo he did say that those hands are able to accomplish very delicate work and is very dexterous huehuehue

Dex-chan lover
@Justking14 Based on the summary, it seems like the story is gonna go into a "rebuild the demon empire" plotline. Though, I feel it would have worked better if the reason he could win was because he was uniquely suited to defeating human-like opponents, not because he was just op.

@reen112 Considering this is the case that the hero is a class/title, it likely wouldn't always properly represent a person's personalities, but their capabilities only. I mean, we had a wise man that was a buff dude in a wizard hat. And based on how he got one shot? Probably doesn't have any wisdom in that brain of his. So, the hero may just confer a person capabilities that are uniquely suited to killing demons.

Fed-Kun's army
i guess , the demon king won't let his great subordinate dies in vain, that is the reason why he sent Mid-Boss to forgotten dungeon
i respect to the demon king

btw, thanks for the translation !!

Dex-chan lover
at the tl: dregs of tea are just like dregs of orange juice, or dregs of hot choco, or dregs of soda - useless and yucky. It is the stuff that failed to get dissolved by the water (leaves, cola-syrup, cocoa, orange bits) and thus accumulates by gravity at the bottom of the cup. Just like the dregs that float to the top and accumulate there (like milk-skin), though I don't quite believe it is called dregs in that case?

In other words, 'dregs' is a word used to describe the bottom of the barrel, the trash left after you scooped out all the good stuff from a pool (be that a set/pool of humans for your workforce - ie. "dregs of society" - or a set/pool of merchandise where the merchant is running out of stock, and everyone before you already picked out the apples without blemishes). And that is the way hero is using the word here, he is saying that mc is just trash (like how it is used in the phrase "dregs of society").

Users who are viewing this thread