Chū Boss-san Level 99, Saikyou no Buka-tachi to Tomo ni Nishuume Totsunyuu! - Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
I wasn't expecting a reincarnation story! Ummm...wow....
And it seems we'll be getting a yandere heroine (which I'm kinda sure is that childhood friend behind him).

Dex-chan lover
I've been wondering why the fuck people are so shocked about the reincarnation aspect of the story, but it looks like someone's changed the description since I started reading this series; it used to mention that the MC was a powerful demon reincarnated as a human who seeks out his former comrades to rebuild their dungeon.

I was more surprised that the prologue lasted so long when most reincarnation stories dedicate maybe a quarter of the first chapter, if that, to the MC's previous life.

meh, i don't like the fact that the dagger itself reincarnated the guy nor the girls face when she killed him...

Dex-chan lover
So it wasn't a flashback to a time before he became a floor guardian, it's just straight up reincarnation

well how about that

Yo LMAO I thought it was MC childhood, come out he got reincarnated, you got me author.. guess he will pay a visit to the dungeon later somehow

Damn, was sorta expecting he lived through that back stabbing and just wiped out the rest of the hero party afterwards.

Nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
@PineyCreek no I'm pretty sure this is the main story. Chapters up until stabby girl slipped him a dagger were pre-reincarnation, and this is now post-reincarnation.

Aggregator gang
@Voreto Hmm, that's true. Though it was a good plot twist...hopefully the little girl he is protecting won't freak out in the next chapter

Double-page supporter
@Karendesuu hero party already wiped out tho?
that girl who stab him is disguising as hero party members, and actually floor boss as well.....

While the twist is great, its dangerously close to going generic and therefore better to stay how the premise was originally.
But would like to know what happened to his minions.

Aggregator gang
oh damn, so he's gotta level back up from lvl 3? Maybe this shitty owl boi's death will up his level a chunk since it's a dungeon boss apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread