Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon Suru Koto ni Natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.1

Dex-chan lover
The translation was decent overall but had a few mistakes, like uncapitalised "i"s and missing apostrophes (e.g. the "ILL" on Page 5)..

Group Leader
The translation was decent overall but had a few mistakes, like uncapitalised "i"s and missing apostrophes (e.g. the "ILL" on Page 5)..
If you find mistakes please report them on discord, but i am not gonna bother with an uncapitalised ”i”

Dex-chan lover
Caring playful sister who is just watching her brothers partner fall more for him. Mad adorable and I just love her character designs. So goofy

Dex-chan lover
We have a life and dont use google translate
Just ignore rude fellas like that. (Also, who the f*** uses youtube to read manga? ):thonk:

You are doing a solid job. Small little mistakes here and there, but that happens sometimes. Keep up the good work.

Group Leader
Just ignore rude fellas like that. (Also, who the f*** uses youtube to read manga? ):thonk:

You are doing a solid job. Small little mistakes here and there, but that happens sometimes. Keep up the good work.
thanks my man

Contributor
Shisei is effectively serving as a wake up call for Akane and a counter to her copium about not having any special feelings for Saito, but I wonder if there will be such a person serving a similar role for Saito?

Supporter
based on the progress bar in the chapter titles we can assume there will be 30 chapters total, unless thats a timer for them finally getting together and starting a new arc but i doubt it
Ehh, I don't think that's a progress bar. In chapter 11, the black line is longer but here it's shorter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually thankful that Shisei isn't a true brocon and actually seems to support their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Is no one going to mention how Shisei literally just stole Akane’s bed from her? She just jumped in, cuddled up to him, and fell asleep, it’s like a whirlwind with her isn’t it?

Double-page supporter
based on the progress bar in the chapter titles we can assume there will be 30 chapters total, unless thats a timer for them finally getting together and starting a new arc but i doubt it
How have I not noticed this progress bar after 15 chapters?

Users who are viewing this thread