Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon Suru Koto ni Natta

Dex-chan lover
Terribly generic first chapter with meh dialogue but it gets better over time :)

Im sorry but this manga is a generic, and cliched as all get out. The characters are predictable but only manage to surprise you when they shatter your expectations for how stupid they can get. Trash manga

generic, predictable, and the author somehow managed to make the supporting female the more likeable and better fitting romantic interest. How is it even possible for a tsundere to lose in ‘character’ in a generic romcom. L writing

Fed-Kun's army
It's a very good series Don't get me wrong. Honestly it just felt so average reading it so far and it's so easily predictable. Now if you throwing that freaking insane curveball that gets people suspense building even higher then I give this a higher rating but so far I'm giving a five no hate but no love at the same time.

Fed-Kun's army
lots of funny, cute and wholesome moments,
BUT...
the tsundere acts, man.... just straight up annoying, insufferable to read.
and the tsundere one is the FMC, which make it worse.

@Leviathan1132 when will new chapters be uploaded here?

saw on your Platinum scans you have up to chapter 19 but here only up to 16?

is this just to get more to visit your sites?

Dex-chan lover
I am literally MMC's father... and I am unironicsllg talking with my fiancé about potentially arranging our children's marriages despite my culture having very few ties to it since the 19th century.

Oh my...

Fed-Kun's army
The premise of quarelling couple, a classic. The premise of trying to make the marriage work by understanding each other, however, is very fitting.

Dex-chan lover

Remember, many English speakers universally think the main heroine is a poor fit… but in Japan, the place where this is marketed towards, the main heroine is the most beloved

That means you already know how this will end.

Users who are viewing this thread