Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
damnit author.. the story is already bad, at least try to make the art more neat so it cant be that garbage.

Fed-Kun's army
It was story of author and artist with inferiority complex masked in superiority complex.
Pure nothing but wishfulfillment

Dex-chan lover
see the first 3 pages... nope, nope... hagure yuusha can be better read for me even though I don't read it

Nice, finally an MC who doesn't cucks himself and doesn't become a stuttering retard when he sees a girl

Dex-chan lover
so basically a brainwash for female.

as long theres a good number of female knights/assassin/mage or other battle class, this ability is certainly useful huh

Everyone now thinks I am a pervert because of my skill, so what am I going to do? Better show them they're right! Ayy lmao

This is great, the art is mediocre to almost garbage tier but it looks like a fun ride.

I would like to see where this series goes, thank you for the upload.
can't wait for the next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
10/10 pls give me more chapters!
Trash séries are always better than "comedy" ones

Double-page supporter
@kronix
so many betas xD

how about you? real alphas don't waste their time to reading some isekai harem manga with 14 years old level writing.
people didn't like this manga doesn't mean they're beta or like getting cucked either.

Fed-Kun's army
"Everyone thinks im horrible cause of my ability.. well they just fucked themselves! All moral bullshit out the window!" xd MORE PLZ!!1!

Now this is a promising one~Love it already~Looking forward for more rape and stuff huehuehue

Ok...? If you're gonna just do that, why not just make it hentai? At least then it'd have better art

Group Leader
@Babiapalah Its still not netori because she doesnt have a relationship with the other guy and thats a requirement for netori and netorare.

Users who are viewing this thread