Votes: 583 23.1%
  • Girls should date girls

Votes: 1,944 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed-Kun's army
The site is so snappy! Thanks a bunch for all your sleepless nights, devs.

Dex-chan lover
Were the original servers nicknames related to fire, and excrement? 🙂
Thanks for all you devs do to keep MD running! 😁

MD@Home
as a MD@H contributor, how much do custom servers help your infrastructure? you mentioned specifically sdbx.moe VMs (i'm assuming because you have some deal and get a portion of the cost on affiliate link purchases), but i dont really have plans to get one due to currency conversion in my country. instead i have my own servers and give some of my resources to the network.
i ask because i was planning to donate significant resources of my next server (at least 1TB storage and over 300Mbps bandwidth, South America) but would like to know how much help that would actually be.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I'm the only one here who doesn't know anything about computing devices.

Power Uploader
Been stuck "Pending" on my bitcoin donation claim for a while now. Entered my wallet ID as it appears in coinbase. Not sure how to resolve that.

@Daxar they are probably already claim it, you can check your supporter settings page. I forgot but I asked the same thing and I think @BraveDude8 said something about the status on that page is not updated.

Double-page supporter
Do you guys accept Nano? I know it might not be as popular as Bitcoin but it's super fast and doesn't ask for any fees.

On a side note, I feel bad for the person who chose the username “h” because the get a notification every time someone abbreviates MangaDex at Home.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Daxar It's a manual process on our end, been broken for like the past 5 months. Now that server overhauls are done, we'll work on fixing it.

Group Leader
Excuse me. I am deeply offended that this poll doesn't have an option for "Boys should crossdress like girls and seduce other boys to do the same then date them then make love and get married. Or seduce other girls."

ah fuck what am i saying

Dex-chan lover
I've been getting this every time I try to open up a chapter on any of my devices, I don't feel like the problems have all been fixed lmao
Screen_Shot_2021-03-09_at_9.06.37_PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread