Votes: 1,944 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@bigtiddyoneesan
I've just whitelisted Mangadex but it changed nothing
Screenshot-2905.png

oh man it's saddening that I can't see images when I save/download some pages here

really loved how the size, when downloaded here is smaller compared to other sites sigh

now I can't save/download the other mangas I haven't downloaded yet, it sucks cause the internet connection here is really something and I can't save things for some future read or when it's time to reread mangas that has slow update offline

Fed-Kun's army
Some1 draw what the servers would look like If they were anime girls. For the meme of course.

@carbotaniuman I'm going to be honest and say I am not tech savvy & don't actually know what you are saying/asking. So sorry =(
Maybe I have to switch to reading on a surface?? Year built is newer than this kindle & hand me down ipad.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
https://mangadex.org/forum/8
@Readmoremanga
Post here.

Device:
OS + version:
Browser + version
Whether you've got any adblockers/script blocking/anything unusual installed as a browser add-on:
If you're using an ISP with a history of blocking things:
Have you switched your DNS servers:
If you've tried a VPN:
Have you tried MD in an incognito tab:
Have you tried MD in a different browser:
Have you cleared site data/cookies for MD:

I was getting the issue with the images not loading as well, after clearing the cache, and the cookie for mangadex it still wasn't working I finally closed my browser and restarted my tablet now the images are finally loading.

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry @Maho I'm gonna borrow your post
I finally closed my browser and restarted my tablet now the images are finally loading.
Do people not close their apps often? Some updates may require them to be restarted to function properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread