Cylcia=Code

Dex-chan lover
@Porg i'd reckon that one year would be enough time to find a new guy, start over again, and by this time already have a few chaps out?

Fed-Kun's army
Well, chapter seven was finished last year, but the guy running everything vanished on us and the group fell apart. This was our final project. Never uploading ch7 felt like a shame, so did it myself.

I was handling the art - clean, draw, edit, type. I would still need a decent translator to continue, unless another team decides to pick it up.

Dex-chan lover
@Porg Well this is a bummer, but let hope that someone comes to translate this at least there is someone to do other part of the manga already, and thanks for your work on the series until now Porg, I am not really knowledgeable on redrawing and such put looking at the art of this manga I dont think this would be the easiest of projects.

Group Leader
@Porg Want to join my group? I'm thinking of doing it, I'm a TL myself. DM me your discord if you're interested

I didn't think this manga was so bad as to not get any new translators
My hopes are dashed (╥﹏╥ )

I've got half a mind to put my Japanese minor to work and push some translations of this. Just can't edit/typeset worth a damn...

Oh hey a chapter! Well a half bonus chapter but at least its something

This series is sadly underappreciated. I hope someone picks this up to translate the rest of it..

Group Leader
This is one of my favorite manga, so I intend to keep translating and releasing it. I've got the next chapters translated and am currently typesetting and cleaning them. It's the first time I've done this, and I've learned a lot in the last few days.
Please send me your power~ (though I have actually really enjoyed doing this)

I don't like it.

The premise would be good. . . . . except they never show them actually getting hurt, injured etc so . . . . . where's the suspense?

Also the extra layer of bullshit about the (Chapter 1 spoiler)
the real world and game world not being able to physically interact
makes me wonder why they even bothered bringing them up together. What was the point?

Users who are viewing this thread