Cylcia=Code

Dex-chan lover
wait how come this tagged yaoi all of sudden?? is it true?? //I used to read and drop this, cause i think it is boy x girl ecchi type...but why yaoi tag here?!

Even axed, I would at least a non-cliffhanger ending.

Too bad, I was enjoying this story, and not just for the fanservice.

I can't believe it's over.
Gonna be honest, probably one of my favourite reads even though I whole heartedly knew so much failed.
It'll be pretty weird but I know I'll still read it even if it's over.
Thank you for scanlating this.

Am i missing something?
How can she get pregnant? Aren't those avatars? What is the child going to be, just an avatar too? Or is it that their real bodies were converted into the avatars and at the time they finally leave the game they gain their physical bodies back, including the child getting a body?

Edit: i just reread some chapters and their real bodies are still there and there isn't some strange magic going on there. So what's going to happen to the child? Is it going to be stuck in the game forever or did the author plan to give the children real bodies after MC and co finished their quest and found the alien ship etc.?
And how come their avatars can become pregnant in the first place?

Yeh

Last 2 chapters were extremely rushed. They just threw random things at the reader, without giving any context, reason or any kind of explanation for why it happened, how it happened or even what's going on.
Like pregnant? Really? So how do you get pregnant as a hologram? Then space? Why are you suddenly going to space? Why are the people seeing you off? What was with the random festival in ch.31? Why did the story end there?

Since many people are disapointed (and they are right) with the end.
We can try to convince the author (and an editor) to do a sequel or ad missing part (partialy redcon the end so he can continue the story)
but for that we need two thing, one really easy, the other one "harder"
first= talk to the mangaka on how much you like it but you would like more (is twitter @irumo)
secondly (the hard one)= buy the manga on bookwalker (i understand if you can't, but i think that the most important part unfortunately).
If they are enought people i am sure some people (the author and editor) would give it another chance. (even one year later)

Pretty weird ending, but not that bad. I do kinda wish for a different ending, but this one wasn't terrible.

Most rushed, inexplicable ending i've read yet... That pretty much ruined my enjoyment of the story.
The surprise there couldve had a lot more impact too.

I don't know what is more disappointing, the fact it took this long to get the last 2 chapters translated. Or how the story got fucked up so that it could 'end' with a happy ending without explaining how they found the childhood friend's real body etc. Also how the fuck did a holo get pregnant? Like what? And why are they going to space? Like is that what the expansion to the game supposed to be or is it a new holo game that let them use the avatars from that game for this new one?

E-N

I'm surprised the author even tired to "finish" the story with just how off the rails out of fucking no where it ended at in 2 chapters.

I'm guessing the author found out he was getting cancelled and tried to wrap up the manga quickly. That ending was utter nonsense.

the last vollume just does nothing for most of it then rushes to a final i am utterly lost what happened

the story was good but that ending was just what

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Users who are viewing this thread