Cylcia=Code

I enjoyed the story on this one, though the ending was.... very odd. Still worth a read, just be prepared for a serious eyebrow raiser of an ending.

while it's rush, the ending story was pretty clear, people just can't read it well.

The tech for the game is from the alien ship, the Ark. Hinaka body was healing in there. They found the Ark and cleared the game but the MC couple wanted to remain surfaces (avatars) and left their body inside the ark. With the Ark technology, they were moving into space for some sort of new events.

They even gave it their best to showed case all the missing characters (like Erie's brother) in the little number of pages they had.

Me seeing this: Oh hey a completed Manga series that's reltively short, surely it'll have a well planed out complete story.
Me after volume three: This is fantastic I love it but there's no way they can finish it in one volume. It got cancelled didn't it?
At the end: Yup rushed cancellation ending that just skipped to the epilouge.

Disapointing that it had to end like that but I loved it all the same.

Wait, I just realised. This site has a "cancelled" option for publication status. Why wasn't it used here? Sure they managed to "finish" it with a rushed final volume but I really don't think that counts as finished.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has the best outfit, amor and dress design, the mangaka is a great designer

Dex-chan lover
@on the GL tag: It's a bait.
See those 2 girls happily cuddle with each others? One of them is a guy using an "avatar" of sort and will return back to a dude EVERY SINGLE TIMES they doing anything "fun". There is no girl on girl "actions" any where (implied or no) because the author specifically pointed out the "turns back into the guy when having sex" part in the above guy's dialogue.

@on the GL tag: It's a bait.
See those 2 girls happily cuddle with each others? One of them is a guy using an "avatar" of sort and will return back to a dude EVERY SINGLE TIMES they doing anything "fun". There is no girl on girl "actions" any where (implied or no) because the author specifically pointed out the "turns back into the guy when having sex" part in the above guy's dialogue.
The GUY spends the entire thing as a girl and HE ends up pregnant. Just because there's no overt erotic stuff doesn't mean it's not GL.

Supporter
The art is a lot better than the manga. It somehow completely lacks emotional impact. It feels like there is never going to be any progress in the plot. 5 out of 10.

Supporter
The GUY spends the entire thing as a girl and HE ends up pregnant. Just because there's no overt erotic stuff doesn't mean it's not GL.
Just because he's pregnant doesn't make him a girl. Trans men sometimes choose to give birth. Doesn't make them suddenly women.

Users who are viewing this thread