Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Special Force

Dex-chan lover
Did we really need to waste 2 chapters on the cliche comically evil backstory.
Also both siblings talk to each other too much so I guess it's a good match

Dex-chan lover
That's a rather disappointing setup for the antagonists. Not only are narcissism and a sense of personal superiority not enough to explain why someone would try to randomly get people killed (e.g. other narcisstic characters might instead thrive on adulation by the "unwashed masses"). But also, except for the protagonist, none of the other people present had any qualms with this oh-so-brilliant suggestion.

"So you have an unique skill, that no one know what it does, and make you do action while unconcious at a better rate than normal people? Yes, we could invest magic stones and such to make you grow and see what that does, not that we are in any difficult financial situation or weak enough to be able to make you grow just a couple of more level, but no, better to just hate on you."
Literally, many times the story has shown that magic stones are literally exp bottles. To achieve enough points for its third level MC had to reach only lvl11 (and presumably diverting part of those "status points" shown in the first chapter in other skills, to be able to hunt alone). The only opposite reason I can think is what the guildmaster says in chapter 6, that "if you intake too much magic essence from the magic stones, you will burst out". But that doesn't seems to be an absolute limit, more like in a restricted time. Even if it was the former, they could have probably just paid someone to carry him for some more levels. Are unique skills so common to not be a potential valuable investment?

Aggregator gang
How do these people look so old? There's only a year difference between Claus sister and those guys but they look like they're on opposite ends of high school. They don't even have the concept of chemicals, so what are they putting in the water?!

Fed-Kun's army
15 year old kid with a beard who looks like he hates his bitch wife, sure dude
A bearded 15 year old isn't too odd. I've known at least one guy in middle school who had a full beard. But I'm sure we can all agree, he looks like twice his alleged age.

Users who are viewing this thread