Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Thus Merim Spoke

Dex-chan lover
The dark elf was also cute, but he only noticed her small chest! But surprise surprise,"Merim is super cute" I wonder why :pepehmm:
FLAT IS JUSTICE!! :thumbsup:

Thank you for the chapter! So like is Merim just not gonna wear the disguise anymore? Cuz I kinda preferred the previous look. Though binding must've been painful.
Yes, really no idea why she went with the camouflage and faking being a boy in the first place. It doesn't seems to be any particular opposition to being a female adventurer (as least for what the manga has shown so far), if you have the skills to keep it.
And for the chapters translated at this point I don't remember ever mentioning it again or faking being a boy. So the only reason I can say is manga needed it for the reveal which is the worst (maybe it gets explained later, but until then I consider it another bad writing)

Dex-chan lover
The story is stupid because if the side character wasn't there he would have been perfectly fine. Instead he had to save them and put himself in danger for this character no one gives a crap about that was inserted for plot reasons instead of actually being a real character that acts like a real person.

Double-page supporter
Imagine if the author thought of "oh, you're voice is different now too!". But nah. Well, that's too advanced, and useless for dumb MC's like this anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she's supposed to be naked in the ln, since this seems to be that kind of scene (cold weather = warming up, oddly rly mad at being stared at even though fully clothed, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread