Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Wicked Plan

Dex-chan lover
If puppet master is anything like summoner/necromancer & can summon more with enough time/materials, isn't MC in trouble once 5min is over? That 5 mins of free casting for the puppet master & then MC goes on cooldown, having ONLY kill 49 puppets.

Unless she just sit there and watch him beat the puppets for 5mins without bothering to summon more.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! So like, even if he beats them up she can probably just reanimate them again right?

Dex-chan lover
ty for the tl, every damn chapter is a cliff hanger and i cant read the damn novel though...

Why doesn't MC kun just auto-battle the puppet master you ask? He must have hurt a human at some point, someone said, and other creatures are all treated as a species for auto-battle.
Well, there's a bunch of easy to think of reasons. auto-battle doesn't target a specific enemy in a group, just a type in general. If he targets 'humans' then he runs the risk of accidently targeting Merim, or any other human who might be in range, even if he sets the targets to 1. After all, he doesn't know if it will aim him at the actual threat, or if it will aim for the easiest target of the type in the area, such as a team-member who trusts him, or some rando who's in the area.
Now if the they actually think to say this in the manga...

Dex-chan lover
Okay I'll admit I kind of forget with how long of a gap there was in this being translated but why the world do these guys hate him so much? This is such an extreme degree to the point of absurdity just to make sure he can't pass a test. Now they are just straight up trying to kill him while openly admitting that they are creating monsters beyond what a normal person can handle. I know that the one guy is trying to "create a nation" of the strong but at a certain point someone is going to notice.
After a quick skim, psychotic idiots felt themselves so special that they wanted their mid-level advancement exams to be something of a special production.

To that end they employed some high level adventurers to capture and later release higher level mobs into the low range fields to make a mess of the exams, kill a few applicants, and later act as the appropriate prey for the future elites to showcase their skill.

MC was present as the head psycho detailed his glorious plan and commented the leader shouldn't joke about doing something so evil. His comment naturally pissed off the wannabe super villian and was bitchslapped accrossed the room for being a weak assed pleb that couldn't understand the greatness of his plan.

The next revelant chapter after that event had the head psycho talking with a psycho subordinate sharing intell on the low born bastard that ruined their fun and chance to show the world how awesome they were by killing the rampaging monster they had unleashed into the examination fields. And now that MC was finally taking the mid-level exam, it was time to get revenge.

In otherwords, just your typical manga logic stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
He has always targeted entire species before without needing to do damage to the specific individual, so logically speaking it shouldn't be a problem. But well, if the author allowed it he could, if they didn't he couldn't. This isn't the kind of story I'd expect any consistency of.
So what you're say is, he has dealt an injury to a human before? :thonk:
Human corpses or no, the auto-battle mode is not treating them as human any more, so he'd have to have wounded someone in the past by accident for it to work.

Besides that, it looks to me like he would have to have wounded a person after having acquired auto-battle.
I would expect autobattle mode would require having damaged a individual before. Most of the enemies he has fought have been limited in sentience and variety of abilities/attacks, thus handling enemies is far easier.

It would be kinda dumb writing if he could just punch an e rank person, and then defeat any random s class heros or something.

It would make more sense to have injuring an individual essentially being how auto battle acquires the intel/path to defeating them.

Where normal enemies(monsters) injuring one is all that is needed, as their capabilities are basically in the same ball part.

Perhaps autobattle might even function based on the strength of mc and enemies. Enemies on a level he has beaten/damaged before, can be autobattled any time. But enemies stronger than him require being injured for auto battle to be activated.

Of course is been a while since I read the explanation actually given, but that is just a what would makes sense to me. Not that this skill necessarily makes sense to begin with, but at least something like that would keep the story interesting(as MC couldn't just beat any human he faces instantly, and would have to figure out how to damage stronger enemies to autobattle and win).

Dex-chan lover
I seriously hope this thot gets fed to her own creations. Live by the horrific ghoul, die by the horrific ghoul.

Dex-chan lover
it sounds super dumb, but as Gaine, has a Dio power ... just thinking the MC activating his auto batle and while he's on time stopped, he just goes ORA ORA on him as he's on auto mode (or some bullshit reason to have the ability to move while everyone else is freeze.

Dex-chan lover
man i was hoping he would kill her instead but i guess making her shit her skirt is also good enough as a pre-punishment.

Dex-chan lover
Okay I'll admit I kind of forget with how long of a gap there was in this being translated but why the world do these guys hate him so much? This is such an extreme degree to the point of absurdity just to make sure he can't pass a test. Now they are just straight up trying to kill him while openly admitting that they are creating monsters beyond what a normal person can handle. I know that the one guy is trying to "create a nation" of the strong but at a certain point someone is going to notice.
they have no reason. they just hate the idea that someone could have a unique skill that isn't immediately useful.

Users who are viewing this thread