Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Wicked Plan

Dex-chan lover
i swear to god, i hate these bastards so much, they keep getting in the way of the mc when he has done nothing wrong. if they don’t get punished for what is basically major sabotage and borderline attempted murder, as well as most likely breaking a ton of guild rules, i will throw a coffee table and a bookshelf
borderline? there is no borderline here, they are straight up trying to murder him. this dumb loli bitch just said she's going to kill him. you can't get more straightforward than that.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

I said in a previous comment that the baddies had gone from just being scum to full on violent psychotics... Turns out not only that, but total criminals!

Unless this world is completely insane, grave-robbing on this scale... And that doesn't include the ones she likely murdered fresh to make dolls of...

That they are celebrated heroes, is getting mind blowing. None of them have any chill, so how do they have any positive public interactions? Forget just the MC, how many others have they killed for sneezing near them or such?

Dex-chan lover
Those who say the MC should be able to attack humans with [auto battle] forget:
  1. There is a chance that humans and monsters are handled differently.
  2. Even if humans are treated as monsters, they have names, therefore they are "named monsters", and should be targeted individually.
Anyways, we will not be able to know what's canon and what's not until we see an [auto battle] screen after he did damage to a human, who is present at the time when the [auto battle] screen is shown.

Edit:
Chapter 17, page 5: Claus definitely swings that bone at Merim, who blocks with her staff. Since then Merim did not appear in the [auto battle] screen.
It's also possible, that Merim is/was already acknowledged as a party member, and thus omitted from the list of eligible attack targets.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Inorganic? Assuming your raws were original JP, does the author not know what corpses are made of? 😓
yep... original JP word for it is 無機物 (mukibutsu) meaning Inorganic Matter but in context, the word is meant to be read literally with each kanji. So you'll get 無(No) 機(Life) 物(object)... basically Non-Living Things.

Semantics are used here with her as she said: "Human-like dolls are first choice"

What is a rotting human corpse but a taxidermal doll object?

alu

Dex-chan lover
Is there any reason why this one specific group hates the MC
The leader explained it indirectly in chapter 15.
Because the leader was the one to scouted the MC, he didn't want to exile him himself: because someone my interpret that as "lack of ability to scout party members".

Now is the same: if the leader let go of someone who proved himself as worthy, it would be a stain in his "100% perfect" vision of himself.

Dex-chan lover
borderline? there is no borderline here, they are straight up trying to murder him. this dumb loli bitch just said she's going to kill him. you can't get more straightforward than that.
she ain't loli. Sure she has gothic wardrobe but she ain't no loli. Think of Tokisaki Kurumi

Dex-chan lover
well at least he finally fight again someone from his old guild but that say, the moment his auto-mode turn off, he will be defenseless so Melin better make it back in time.

Group Leader
called it!
Is it asking too much that this girl doesn't goes unpunished after this? :qq:

Dex-chan lover
The leader explained it indirectly in chapter 15.
Because the leader was the one to scouted the MC, he didn't want to exile him himself: because someone my interpret that as "lack of ability to scout party members".

Now is the same: if the leader let go of someone who proved himself as worthy, it would be a stain in his "100% perfect" vision of himself.
It's more then just this guy wanting to save face. MC told the leader "you shouldn't joke about doing something so evil" when he detailed his plan to unleash high level monster into the examination fields so his guild could show the plebs how special he was.

So señor psycho and his cabal of creeps wants revenge because they assume the MC prevented their planned massacre of weaklings and stopped the masses from viewing their heroic figures as they defeated the mobs they unleashed.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, does she have to be so comically homicidal for no reason.. I feel like I've unlocked Auto Reading somewhere during the last 15 chapters :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
They think of him as useless and a stain on their perfect team, that's why he "quitted" for not being enough when up until him all were the top of the top. At least that what I undestood
What I'm getting from that is: "None."

Dex-chan lover
Even if he somehow never punched someone or accidentally inflicted harm to anyone (including himself) in his entire life before, that would still be the very least of problems. He has a knife in his hand. Cut a finger, condition satisfied.
This is true, but MC don't work like that. :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL. I do enjoy the twisted humor that comes out in the translation.

Raws are way way ahead (77.5 as of this post) but that means more to look forward to.

Dex-chan lover
yep... original JP word for it is 無機物 (mukibutsu) meaning Inorganic Matter but in context, the word is meant to be read literally with each kanji. So you'll get 無(No) 機(Life) 物(object)... basically Non-Living Things.

Semantics are used here with her as she said: "Human-like dolls are first choice"

What is a rotting human corpse but a taxidermal doll object?
they actually fixed it in the volume release

I always kind of ticked off when reading this, because although the series is collected as volume chapter numbering, they are still taken from the magazine releases, that's why the "next chapter" number always +2 or +3 chapters

so, in the magazine it was 無機物 (inorganic matter)
but in the volume it was 無生物 (inanimate object)

Dex-chan lover
they actually fixed it in the volume release

I always kind of ticked off when reading this, because although the series is collected as volume chapter numbering, they are still taken from the magazine releases, that's why the "next chapter" number always +2 or +3 chapters

so, in the magazine it was 無機物 (inorganic matter)
but in the volume it was 無生物 (inanimate object)
aye. I'm sure only the manga made the mistake? 'Cause the novel didn't have the problem :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread