Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Mika's Trump Card

Dex-chan lover
how come i havent heard of this one until now. its so damn good. the author is a genius for coming up with such an interesting idea for an ability. the usual ones are tired and boring now but basically using the auto navigate skills from mmorpgs to fight is awesome. thank you for translating so fast and keep up the good work

Dex-chan lover
IMO since she is inside a Church i think the rosary explode because god has forsaken her because of her arrogance

Dex-chan lover
I know they are gunna make him save this thot... but part of me is hoping she gets hoisted by her own ghoul after that gloating.

Dex-chan lover
hes absolutely going to save her despite the fact she is clearly an irredeemable psychopath

Dex-chan lover
Ham? Did you even look my other comment to see what I meant?
You said prior people were wrong then made another post explicitly saying what happened. I replied to your first post, as a joke, stating "you are incorrect"(about being wrong) since I'm up-to-date on the raws. You second comment has no relevance.

Dex-chan lover
UWHAAAAAT???
not killing your enemy will backfire??? she get's another power ups???
NO WAY!!!
you even gonna save her and she get tsun tsun??

i hope not, that's predictable and BORING!!!
wake up author, just ditch her and RUN!!!

Contributor
You said prior people were wrong then made another post explicitly saying what happened. I replied to your first post, as a joke, stating "you are incorrect"(about being wrong) since I'm up-to-date on the raws. You second comment has no relevance.
ok.

Dex-chan lover
so i'm going to assume since it's another one of her venomized ghouls, that auto skill will work without needing to injure it first. if it doesn't work like that, then i would be confused because there's no reason for it to be considered a different species. and once again my hatred for these guys has increased. i really hope she get's brutally mangled by her own ghoul. bitch needs to die a slow and panful karmic death.

Dex-chan lover
no, no, what I meant is that he doesn't go out of his way to help her. He does run away from it. They leave the puppeteer girl to die there, but she is saved by the ninja girl from the guild.
not very pog at all.
bitch should have gotten karmic justice

Users who are viewing this thread