Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Mika's Trump Card

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the first thing that boss does is grab the stupid girl and eat her. This way Claus will have a distraction that'll allow him to hurt the same trick as before and trigger his skill. As long as he has another healing potion he should be okay as long as the auto still works as it should.

Dex-chan lover
If he saves her and gets hurt in the process only for her to get chummy afterwards like she didn't just try to kill him a couple minutes ago, I will wish for a thousand years of retrograde ejaculation to the author and promptly stop reading this.

Dex-chan lover
you all are so wrong
lol
Not going to lie, I'm surprised at that actually. It does make sense to get the hell out of there rather than try to fight it though. That and it looks like the guild does actually does start to move against the hostile group.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

"Rosario Break", Say that again B***H???
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!
you all are so wrong
lol
I'm gonna assume it's something that he could theoretically fight but it's got an unimaginably long timer? Like 69,000 hours or something? A "technically possible, but once the fight is over your body will literally die 420 times over from the strain" sort of situation?

Dex-chan lover
Lol, he is gonna save her anyways. Because that's what protagonists do(Most of them). :haa::haa:
That bitch has already proved herself to be a worthless clown.
with how their leader all about "we are chosen people" i doubt he gonna forgave her if she show her face so she will be punish at least.

Dex-chan lover
So wait, there's no grading/ranking system to the skills each person possesses, or does that only apply to unique skills? The leader of the hostile group as well as his subordinates are looking down on Claus based on the ranking of skills that he developed on his own, with no resources or reference for why they'd be ranked as such in the first place?

Everyone in that group doesn't just have inflated egos, they're practically a cult trying to establish a new world order.

Contributor
May we hope she gets eaten while the two get away? Spoilers?
Thank you for the chapter!

I'm gonna assume it's something that he could theoretically fight but it's got an unimaginably long timer? Like 69,000 hours or something? A "technically possible, but once the fight is over your body will literally die 420 times over from the strain" sort of situation?
Not going to lie, I'm surprised at that actually. It does make sense to get the hell out of there rather than try to fight it though. That and it looks like the guild does actually does start to move against the hostile group.
no, no, what I meant is that he doesn't go out of his way to help her. He does run away from it. They leave the puppeteer girl to die there, but she is saved by the ninja girl from the guild.

Dex-chan lover
with the amount of goofy faces this chapter
and the fact we had this weird freak's smelly undies in our faces, being plastered every other page last chapter
i have doubts whether anything serious will happen with the boss encounter

Users who are viewing this thread