Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Barely Safe!!!?

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised that Charlotte still passed, despite being part of Gaine's plot which the guild was totally aware of at this point.
Having a newbie status is helpful to absolve you of any crimes of the guild.

Dex-chan lover
That's easy, she wasn't. In the flashbacks where Gaine is laying out their plans, she's not there.
As far as the test goes, it was only the established members pulling shady shit and not her. Plus it's a timed test to obtain items, she'd have no way to get her items AND interfere with others unless her skill lets her. So unless later chapters show other wise
the later chapters show she's more or less innocent, OP af and down bad for Claus
she's in the clear.
Yes. Charlotte is Claus next harem.

Dex-chan lover
Board passers are treated like this too. A sea of mobs treated by their ticket number while the top 1 and perfect scores get special mentions.

Still, even if they only mentioned the special recomendation ones, the Charlotte's items' list should be there too, with all the (from the score I guess) 8 items reported.

And for the mobs, even if they are grouped together, realistically at least their names should have been printed. Otherwise what need to do, just guess if they are part of those 12?

All that I'm saying is that the final paper that we readers see is not the same that in-universe is affixed, but a similar version only focusing on what we readers are following (in the same way that Charlotte looking at the fourth wall doing victory sign is only for the viewers sake). For the general trend of the story this is not really important, I would have appreciated had them drawn maybe multiple papers, each with the party list, but cutting everyone other than Claus's and Charlotte's out of frame. Still, the way they end up doing it is not so bad.

Board passers are treated like this too. A sea of mobs treated by their ticket number while the top 1 and perfect scores get special mentions.
But Claus and partner were not perfect scores, not even particularly high. They received the minimum points for passing (3 each). Their party complessive score was 6, but if we consider that most of the other that passed should have a complessive score equal or higher. With the initial guild scene they told that Claus was the only one with no party, so for all the others their points should add up together (unless in every party literally only one was able to reach the minimum required).
Anyway, was it actually based on the importance of the passers, it should have been Charlotte to be the one to receive the bigger mention.

Well, if anything it addresses a real concern that authors always gloss over: if the proof of subjugating a goblin is to bring back its ear, if I buy the ear from a scalper instead of killing will the guild take it as proof of completing the quest?
Obviously this is a lighthearted comic and it won't go into these finer details ever, but it makes you think nonetheless.
Well I dont think there is a problem, they talking about getting materials, not subjugation neccesarily, so if they urgently need the materials and you can get it, well, you do the errand I guess

Users who are viewing this thread