Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Confession

Tju

Dex-chan lover
god dang. it really annoys me that they got away essentially scot-free.

the minor psychological damage on Gaine through his own father compensates only a very tiny bit.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda doubt it'd happen because it'd escalate/solve things too quickly, but it'd be great if the guild gave Claus the memory crystal copy + that allowed him to use auto-collect to locate+steal back the real one that's probably about to be stuck in the baron's vault now.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda doubt it'd happen because it'd escalate/solve things too quickly, but it'd be great if the guild gave Claus the memory crystal copy + that allowed him to use auto-collect to locate+steal back the real one that's probably about to be stuck in the baron's vault now.
they erased the recording inside the crystal so even if he got it back it wouldn't matter

Dex-chan lover
I'm so sad all of them didn't get raked over the coals.

This is gonna go nonstop harassing Claus isn't it?

If only this guy gets to end up like Simon from the Red Mage manga... He really deserves it. Maybe without the excessive gore part though... That was over the top.

Dex-chan lover
And I'm pissed off again. A 3 month suspension for attempted murder (among other things, like interference with the exam), sounds fair.
Gaine's father had four bodyguards by his side. They were right in the fucking ADVENTURER'S GUILD. In terms of muscle, they could have easily overwhelmed them and dragged his ass right to the capital together with his son's for trying to get rid of the evidence.
Just when I thought they might actually be competent and somewhat useful.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So, the father is dubiously smart, the son is a moron, where did the father go wrong?
Being smart doesn't mean being able to raise a child into a well adjusted adult.

my guess, Gaine will likely self-destruct soon~ish anyways, but it was still a big OOF to see the report stolen this easily. does that Father truly own more political power than the Guild?
Merchant to noble rank implies much more money and connections than the guild. And Gaine
does end up doing something incredibly stupid again, because "CLAAAAAUSSSS!"

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least this corruption is explained and believable. The guild master screwed up with not taking the crystal personally.

But I doubt Gaine has gained wisdom from this failure. It will stew in him and he will lash out once more like a petulant child. Then his family will fall faster than it rose to prominence.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is effectively a declaration of war between the guild and the baron + son. Before, the guild only suspected things and could only act covertly.
Well now the cards are on the table. The guild knows for certain that the baron and his son are completely corrupt, and the baron knows that the guild is trying to hold them accountable.

Users who are viewing this thread