Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - Although Mythril

Dex-chan lover
It's hilarious that the dragon is so full of sheer spite that all it evolved was more heads just to make sure it could kill one singular person. It can't even move properly anymore without feet and wings.

Dex-chan lover
"Here I am, you heads. Snap at me and get each other's necks! Now, where did that thrush say the weak spot was? Oh, wrong twittering account."

Dex-chan lover
It's hilarious that the dragon is so full of sheer spite that all it evolved was more heads just to make sure it could kill one singular person. It can't even move properly anymore without feet and wings.
Honestly, that kind of dedication is really impressive. If nothing else, I certainly respect it as an opponent now, especially since he was willing to blast Gaine at Claus' request.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, that kind of dedication is really impressive. If nothing else, I certainly respect it as an opponent now, especially since he was willing to blast Gaine at Claus' request.
I don't think it was a request, but more like payback to the guy who had been putting the dragon through shit for god knows how long for his own gains, and I don't blame the dragon putting the fight aside just to finish him off.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe Gaine was so spiteful he thought it was more important to use his skill on Klaus to watch him burn than to figure out what to do about the dragon. What was the plan once his skill was on cooldown with the dragon being nearby and done with Klaus?
I assume the dragon thought he might be the target of the time stopping skill again which is why it took the time to dispose of it before the skill was activated.
You'd think the dragon would keep at least one pair of eyes on Klaus rather than having all 5 heads distracted by Gaine. I guess it doesn't yet know how to coordinate between the heads.

Dex-chan lover
And thus the wild adventures of Gaine come to an end...

Roll credits

JgDP3ko.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread