Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 57 - Conclusion

Dex-chan lover
usually i'm annoyed when fights drag out stupidly long, but this one was not only kindsa logical, but the poses were funny too.

Dex-chan lover
I really, really like Charlotte.
Same. Hoping she decides to join Claus.

I don’t see any reason for her to stay in Gaine’s group. Since her thing was to find strong people.

She already saw Claus as strong even before the dragon fight. Now after the fight…

(I imagine next chapter Claus is going to wake up with Charlotte sleeping next to him)

Dex-chan lover
Legendary achievement, of having fought that dragon for three hours straight, but I have a feeling that in five years the story will have him fighting it for three days straight, just to make it believable that he shaved it down with a cooking set.

Dex-chan lover
wait did I miss something or just forgot about it, she is his step sister?

Dex-chan lover
Aggregator gang
Now, hopefully the portal chick can be locked away with the fake hero for the rest of their lives

Aggregator gang
Portal girl worked to redeem herself. Let her join the harem.
I mean... not really? She actively helped make the monster... unless she killed it solo without loss of life, she should still be jailed permanently...

jlm

Dex-chan lover
LIMITED OFFER!!
Dragon slayer set cooking utensils.
The set includes:
Dragon slayer cooking knife
Dragon slayer soup ladle
Dragon slayer cheese grater
Dragon slayer spatula
Dragon slayer grill fork
And more!
ngl, I loved that chekov gun

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully the scout team actually have the evidence going back to when the dragon was first evolved. That would be an evidence that's hard to refute.
I suspect that's why they were there, it's the perfect opportunity to take them down after all

Users who are viewing this thread