Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 58 - Return of the Hero

Dex-chan lover
No? They mentioned Gaine "and his executives". And they mentioned the abandoned girl having tattled (but not if she got amnesty as a result). And someone called charlotte who for some unexplained reason is sent to some dungeon. And someone called terrine, who mc went to help though it was never explained why or what.
My dude, the teleport girl is called Charlotte, Terrine being the dark elf thief assassin whatever she was btw (i think other group used Tierra instead)
edit: correction, Terrine is the guild receptionist with the monocle (the one in the page lol)

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I get they want to keep his victory under wraps but did they at least properly reward him for defeating an S-class monster and literally saving the entire town? Doesn't seem like it considering the fact he mentioned the house is still destroyed and they are going to bring the sister with them to help out the thief girl.
This is not some MMO logic where you can defeat the dragon and a nearby guild can give you the reward you deserved.

The guild Claus belongs to is just a small countryside guild who can at least keep up with the normal day-to-day adventurer activities, but their own resources is not enough to compensate to reward a very huge achievement like what Claus did to slay the dragon.

If you remember in the first chapters, theres a reason why the guild receptionists are upset at Claus for hoarding and sending absurd amount of materials to them and expecting to get rewarded with the same amount

Dex-chan lover
I am SO happy I waited till now to start reading again. Man i timed that perfectly, I stopped when they started feeding the dragon to power it up.

On the other hand, kinda sad how one arc barely ended since I've been gone

Dex-chan lover
Should have done like that other isekai(name escapes me but it was some healer mc) where the disgraced 'leader' attacked a town with his new bandit cohorts and was promptly sent to the gallows shortly after being captured...

Dex-chan lover
No? They mentioned Gaine "and his executives". And they mentioned the abandoned girl having tattled (but not if she got amnesty as a result). And someone called charlotte who for some unexplained reason is sent to some dungeon. And someone called terrine, who mc went to help though it was never explained why or what.
And merrim and liz, who is his party member and sister, and will stick with him.

Nothing about "that teleport girl who was part of gaine's guild but never did anything bad or even had knowledge of anything bad, warned them once she got suspicions, and helped solve everything"
charlotte is the teleport girls name

Dex-chan lover
Should have done like that other isekai(name escapes me but it was some healer mc) where the disgraced 'leader' attacked a town with his new bandit cohorts and was promptly sent to the gallows shortly after being captured...
The one where the dude adopts like half the girls he meets? And the other half want to be his wife.

Not that I recall the name off the top of my head either, I just want to note that it actually isn't an isekai from what I recall, it's just a fantasy story.

Dex-chan lover
Where's the other two? Those clowns didn't do anything to change Gaine's mind and got smacked around by the dragon. They should at least be responsible for the mess as well.

Aggregator gang
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
a very satisfying end for that piece of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread