Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 15 - Enlightenment and Imagination

Dex-chan lover
Oh, NTR time again? Except this time the genders are reversed.

Inb4 she's overprotective of Urumin, doubt though. Since she's barely doing anything this late into the game. Or maybe she also find Urumin cute. I'm still hoping for the NTR.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Miss may i interest you in a perfectly single blonde dork, he comes drama free, he is great with kids, and when he doesn't opens his mouth he can pass for a model

Did i already mention that he comes drama free?

Dex-chan lover
I apologize deeply if you are a Gen-Xer. If you are not I love to inflict the pain we gone through on you millennial and zoom-zooms. Also shared pain is the best memories you can make.
Real talk, I was born on the boundry of Gen X and Y. Consequently I don't really fit in much with what most people consider millennials. At the same time I did not grow up in the 70's like most of gen X did. Though I do like to think of myself as one of the true millennials because I graduated in 2000.

Dex-chan lover
HAND OFF BITCH! Unless you are also a comrade for Urumin's cuteness then We will
permit.

Dex-chan lover
Staff guy just enjoying the lovey-dovey interaction between the two idiots, probably wasn't even paying attention to the timer.

Of course we get a new girl jealous of the one fan that seems so into Urumin, though maybe its a ruse.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling he's going to pull a "Who are you?" or let her stick around and dip so she's stuck with his friend.

Users who are viewing this thread