Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 31 - (New) I'm Having A Threesome!

Dex-chan lover
The man's dick took over his body and rewrote the series. I choose to believe he gave the editor an ultimatum. It's either a threeway with the sisters or a threeway with the ugly bastard teacher

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This kinda ruin the whole point of the manga. If the author follows his logic then she can cuck MC without any guilt. The guy can’t complain if she fucks another guy now.
Yup which is probably where it's headed and I'll start hating this thing again after I started to like it as their characters were actually having some form of development

Dex-chan lover
Kinda ruins the tone of this with the retcon. I mean we have the hentai version so why change the non hentai storyline now. MC's position is no longer I only want Agawa which really ruins the motivation to get her to himself.

Dex-chan lover
Author Apex coomer mode and i honestly had to check which date it was released originally (9th of april) to be sure it wasn't an april fools joke.
I'm nor sure if this will change the story and characters for better or worse, but I'm very curious to see how it will play out

Thanks for the translation but...

Grandma-Finds-The-Internet-meme-1bhw.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Author redoing 31-35 because he a pervert. I hope this doesn’t ruin the story. Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Completely wrecking—no, not just wrecking, retconnedly wrecking—your MC's characterization for the sake of a 3some. sigh
If, in authors head, this was always meant to happen, is it truly a retcon of a character?

Dex-chan lover
If, in authors head, this was always meant to happen, is it truly a retcon of a character?
Only problem I really see is it kinda ruins chapter 30 IMO, and MC's relationship with misaki's friend.
It will be interesting to see how they patch these issues or if this really was done for law of horny lol.

Dex-chan lover
Only problem I really see is it kinda ruins chapter 30 IMO, and MC's relationship with misaki's friend.
It will be interesting to see how they patch these issues or if this really was done for law of horny lol.
He probably just screws everyone now

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so the original chapters 31 to 35 don't exist anymore? Enough, I put too many expectations on this work for the author to do this out of a tantrum.

Yeah I'm in the "hoping for a what-if" train here. It will really screw up all the development we had thus far, and I really think it fucks the MC's image/growth here. I'll be here to see what happens next, but honestly I'm not a big fan of retconning the main story so far...

Dex-chan lover
Welp... It seems that the author tried to write a more wholesome story, but he can't resist his urge to make hentai. Gentlemen, this is it for me. It was an honor to follow this manga with you.

Thanks for the chapter!
I guess the only positive is that this isn't canon

Dex-chan lover
Sad thing is this only reinforces that she'll definitely fuck other guys later. Him not being committed will just have her not be committed.

Users who are viewing this thread