Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 35 - (New) Do You Want To Have Sex?

Dex-chan lover
I knew this story was to be a trainwreck once he got his way. As a person who owns his own comic company there’s a reason we have editors and if the writer doesn’t like how his story is going by the standards editors set then the story will be axed. It’s as simple as that. If this is what the story go be like from now on it would have been better if it got axed. This story is turning into pure shit now.
I don't deny a writer might have the chops to pull their thing in a satisfactory or at least an enough surprising manner, but it looks like this one doesn't have it. The way he was laser focusing on Agawa during the orgy was hilarious, the author could have used the new girl to make Gotou have cold feet with his decision, make him a deviant and turn the story in the ludicrous clusterfuck the author wants.

Dex-chan lover
cat.gif

Dex-chan lover
ngl i kinda liked where the story was going in the first iteration. this new iteration is starting to lose focus.

If you are reading this, Takeda Super, if you wanted to draw more sex scenes, just re-release this on nhentai instead to be frank. because the story feels so lazy.

Dex-chan lover
erotic comedy
Silly japs, you guys don't make good comedy straightforward. Make it a drama where it turns into an unintentional comedy, that's where your talents lie.

Dex-chan lover
Hentai artist does not know how to write a cohesive story without an editor.

Who knew huh?:wooow:

Dex-chan lover
ngl i kinda liked where the story was going in the first iteration. this new iteration is starting to lose focus.

If you are reading this, Takeda Super, if you wanted to draw more sex scenes, just re-release this on nhentai instead to be frank. because the story feels so lazy.
Are you aware that manga authors definitely don't read internet comments, in English, on a site where fan translations are posted for free? Nor do they "release" anything on mangadex in the first place, nor nhentai, which are both unofficial, third-party, unsanctioned platforms?

jak

Contributor
Why is the author retconning all these chapters?

Double-page supporter
I liked the threesome and immediate aftermath but I would have never guessed that the path it was going to go down this time was adding a childhood friend third wheel girl. Everyone is blaming the threesome but this has nothing to do with that. Threesome=childhood friend & baseball? Instead of Agawa sister complex issues? There's no logic there
threesome was just a diversion and excuse for the real plot changes
What someone else previously said about the idea that he realized the story was going too fast and so he reversed course to slow things down with this plotline makes sense.
Well considering this baseball thing was foreshadowed a lot anyway,maybe it was going to be part of the plot later? I dont know. These chapters are going a lot slower than the previous set, and it still feels like its desperately trying to avoid Agawa having sex with anyone else, so its hard to tell what exactly the purpose of all this is, besides expanding on the characterization regarding baseball.

Dex-chan lover
Are you aware that manga authors definitely don't read internet comments, in English, on a site where fan translations are posted for free? Nor do they "release" anything on mangadex in the first place, nor nhentai, which are both unofficial, third-party, unsanctioned platforms?
You are correct in that we dirty pirates have no say in this.

But in this specific case, we are not alone in our dissapointment with the current story change.

The comments of the japanese fans are also shitting on the author with similar comments as us here.

Aggregator gang
You are correct in that we dirty pirates have no say in this.

But in this specific case, we are not alone in our dissapointment with the current story change.

The comments of the japanese fans are also shitting on the author with similar comments as us here.
Where can I read comments from Japanese readers?

Dex-chan lover
Counter argument, haters are always more vocal, so just because you do see some people shitting on it, doesn’t mean that's the actual majority of opinions.

It’s weird. In the old version I would’ve been all for them having some time apart to acknowledge their feelings and help them realize what they really wanted, but with the new version their relationship has sort of regressed so I don’t see the time apart doing any favors for their current relationship. If anything they’re more likely to drift apart with the way things are going.
Unless we get a mislead for a hard turn like what if the childhood friend turns her down because of mc

I liked the threesome and immediate aftermath but I would have never guessed that the path it was going to go down this time was adding a childhood friend third wheel girl. Everyone is blaming the threesome but this has nothing to do with that. Threesome=childhood friend & baseball? Instead of Agawa sister complex issues? There's no logic there
threesome was just a diversion and excuse for the real plot changes
What someone else previously said about the idea that he realized the story was going too fast and so he reversed course to slow things down with this plotline makes sense.
Well considering this baseball thing was foreshadowed a lot anyway,maybe it was going to be part of the plot later? I dont know. These chapters are going a lot slower than the previous set, and it still feels like its desperately trying to avoid Agawa having sex with anyone else, so its hard to tell what exactly the purpose of all this is, besides expanding on the characterization regarding baseball.
I mean sure the threesome doesn't directly correlate to the childhood friend but it did cause a pivot off the build up. So if the threesome caused the pivot, i don't think its outlandish to blame it for where we are now unless you believe they whole sister complex would still make sense after the threesome?

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly confused on how some people don't understand what is happening, Gotou is reconnecting with his childhood friend Akito and might get back into baseball, both things which were foreshadowed before, while Agawa is with her own childhood friend and "coincidentally" talking about baseball, possibly getting him back into it too, and we find out she was into athletics before, which means maybe she'll start doing something besides sex.

Dex-chan lover
Also, for the people who insists the other version was better:
New timeline
  • Threesome
  • Gotou finally has sex with another girl
  • He reconnects with his childhood friend Akito
  • He's probably gonna realize there is other girls besides Agawa, so he doesn't have to be obsessed with her
  • He's probably gonna get back into baseball and re-learn there's more to life than just sex
  • Agawa is still happily a slut
  • Whatever happens will probably make them realize they do like each other
Old timeline
  • Gotou was so obsessed with Agawa that he would never consider sex with other girls, while she could fuck anyone, so you know, super cuck
  • Story was mostly sex shenanigans
  • No Akito yet, even though she was foreshadowed
  • Agawa was sadly going to have sex with the teacher
  • When she tried to stop the teacher tried to blackmail her
  • Gotou found them together, so there was 50/50 chance he would either stop them or walk away, maybe because Agawa told him to
  • Pres was gonna send the 4 Great Sluts to "defeat" Gotou, which let's be real, is a pretty dumb plot
Seriously, you guys are so butthurt over the change you all don't even fucking properly read the chapter, since some of you are whining it doesn't make sense, even though it does, you all put the original in a pedestal when it wasn't even actually any better, it was just different.

I said before and I'll repeat, the negative reactions is because some of you thought this was some kind of anti-NTR story, where the pure and honest Gotou was gonna "fix" the poor broken slut with the power of love, even though she doesn't need any fixing, because guess what? Being a slut doesn't make you a "broken" person, some people simply like sex.

Honestly baffled that some people here wanted the cuck timeline :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread