Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - You Know It Better Than Anyone

Double-page supporter
Smh... Why did you say such thing when all you do everytime you together is happy and smile, it feels so forced too me so tha author can makes a "drama" out of this confession... Hah.. Well i just hope this story will end and wraped out sooner

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah let's add more drama to the drama.
Like that old meme " Yo dawg, I heard you like drama, so I put drama in the drama of an overdramatic manga."

It all came out swinging, next chapter is gonna be quite something.

Appreciate the quick translation! From the chapter when Aki kun showed up and the friends mentioned how Kanade worshipped Fushiro this outcome was forshadowed. Even since the beginning Kanade has referred to Fushiro as a Princess that couldn't be reached. She went to her because crying doesn't suit a Princess. She wanted Izumi to be Fushiro's Knight because Kanade saw them as equals . Its like people who worship idols. She felt Fushiro was unattainable. Hopefully this arc gets her to see Fushiro as a person (cause can't been in a relationship when you idolize the other person) and maybe gain some more self confidence in herself. But boy do we have some drama these next few chapters

Dex-chan lover
i mean, this was the obvious expected outcome out of all this, because kurokawa haven't progressed at all to get over her princess complex shit, whenever she talk about nanaki she keep going about how she is unreachable or whatever, whoever didn't see this coming, dunno what they are even reading lol

Dex-chan lover
Yeah we knew it would happen, considering the big ass fucking hints we got so far... But it's still frustrating
Probably gonna take a couple chapters before the ship finally sails

Dex-chan lover
I for one, am certainly enjoyin' this story and all its drama. Thank y'all for translatin' this, hope y'all - and all my fellow readers - stay safe and healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread