Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - You Know It Better Than Anyone

Contributor
Of course I saw it coming, but it's still stupid.

That said it's surprisingly less stupid than I expected.

wow i wonder how they’ll react next chapter unless they stop talking for a chapter or two and then realize they can’t be apart lmfao

Well Kurokawa, did you not know even Princess had a side that they are so fragile behind those bright smiles?

I wonder when will Kurokawa realize this. Even the bright Fujishiro got a weakness. Looking forward for the drama.

Dex-chan lover
Kurokawa finally paying off on that "I'm not equal" bit from like a dozen+ chapters ago. Knew it wouldn't be that easy.

totally expected this outcome

its not that kanade hate her per se, she just doesnt feel she deserves nanaki cause she always puts her on pedestal

but damn those word should be the last thing nanaki hopes to hears, looking forward to how the drama will unfold

Dex-chan lover
@IronVader501 @Serpente915 as I can see it, probably both things are in effect at the same time, because the fact that she idolized her is still a problem: when Fujishiro was a ”goddess” , Kurokawa felt the gap between them as a “safe space”.
Now that she has seen the new Fuji, they are both useless, both on equal grounds, apparently.
But Kurokawa thinks low of herself (as you say), so having still in mind that sense of distance, she throw herself even more down; she can’t accept that the perfect Fuji is not-so-perfect, and this is her way to maintain that mental gap.

So, her memory of the idolized Fuji is still in the way...the two things work together, probably.

Can't call this series its title without things like this happening. Truly Useless.

Yup we all saw this coming. Didn't think she was going to be THIS harsh though like dang "I wish we never became friends" thats gotta hurt

50-50
i can relate to what's happening here but i still think the execution could've been better. including a bit of foreshadowing works for plot, but character development requires more time and attention

Dex-chan lover
Dang, I 100% expected drama and self-loathing from Kurokawa but this is old shool neon genesis evangelion levels right there 😧 I just wanna give both girls a hug right about now, they look like they'll need it big time.

Fed-Kun's army
Remember that Kurokawa is going through a lot right now, and she isn't in the right state of mind, so she's saying things she doesn't mean because she's scared

Users who are viewing this thread