Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Even if the Summer Showers split us

This whole part of the manga is so bad what the fuck dude.
It fails to be funny or to have any good conflict, the whole sting started for a dumb reason and then it just kept getting worse jesus christ

lol she already found out a problem to begin to gaslighting on him, making him take all the blame for her insecurities. Woman that play those kind of shit games are a pain in the ass

people are considering dropping this hahaha while i'm just enjoying this and don't care~~~

Double-page supporter
Lol it is funny to see some people talking about dropping this and at the following chapter they eventually end up comming back

Fed-Kun's army
lol she already found out a problem to begin to gaslighting on him, making him take all the blame for her insecurities. Woman that play those kind of shit games are a pain in the ass

bruh every girl in high school is like that. most have not mature yet. they are second year.

Group Leader
Yeah, this magazine-plot-controversy is fucking dumb. It doesn't take a genius or a saint to admit that. But I'm gonna keep reading because I trust this mangaka to bring it all back to form soon!

BCS

Dex-chan lover
The whole "sex self-education" arc was bad enough, but now we're literally in a situation where the man has to apologize for hurting a woman's feelings even though he did nothing wrong and has nothing to apologize for.

Dress this up in shouting and le meme reaction faces all you want, it's still bluepill trash.

You're forgetting, @BCS, that he's not only apologizing for hurting her feelings, he's apologizing for his default insensitivity to her. Sure, it's great to assert your vision and values, but it's another thing to persistently and arbitrarily ask your girl for sex, particularly if you're ignoring her desires and feelings when you do so.

It would be bad if he was saving money just to win her good graces for that one accident, but he's doing it for more than that--for his past related mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda ruined it for me. They talked about every misunderstanding so far and this time they don't.....out of plot convenience.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that it felt word for them to be so calm even though only one of them was silent truly shows how much this doujins fucking with my brain....

Well it was kind of a sweet chapter for once....

Aggregator gang
I don't see what the big deal is. It's clearly going to be rather short, and it's not that utterly insufferable.

Users who are viewing this thread