Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Mashiro Shiramine Spoke to Me Again

Dex-chan lover
the artist didn't like drawing something erotic i guess that bellybutton show is just on different level than any other draw on ths chapter

Dex-chan lover
I wish this had the Harem tag, ignoring the time travel (like seriously you could remove that and nothing would really change) this is veeery by the numbers tropey trash.

Also I don't believe for a second that multiple women are wanting to fall on this MCs dick. I can get girl he saved in future to an extent but the class president now?

Aggregator gang
This is one of the manga's that i was able to understand the MC especially the last part, of course your expecting to meet with one person but suddenly another one came by like "what the heck, im just meeting one person. You could have told me that" that would be my answer if ever this happens.

Dex-chan lover
People keep saying "harem", but to me it seems more like he's just making friends. He doesnt seem interested in any of them that way.
Though if he does go for someone romantically, I hope it's the Gal.
To be fair alot of harem series the MC is dense as a brick and/or no interesting in most/all the harem members especially these days. This series is like quasi-harem, faked enough to make people think the MC could pick any of them. Want proof? Why are all the friends he's making and the people around him female? Because they want you to think he'll possibly date anyone of them (It is a rom-com after all)

Double-page supporter
It really looks harem-esque, but being completely sincere looks more of the type of harem where all the girls just teaches some kind of lesson for the MC and the main heroine is the one that's going to win, in this case Hanamitsuji.

Can be in the wrong, still i want to keep reading even if it's harem tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Multiple girls interested in the MC does not make a serie "Harem". It's simply a love triangle or whatever situation.
Harem is when the MC is actually interested in more than one of them at once.

At this point in the story there's no indication that is the case. Yes, MAYBE all three of the girls will eventually be interested in him but... that does not mean he's going to be interested in THEM.

We shall see. I like the Gal the best for now, though the time traveler gives me the vibes of having been through more than one regression. Or perhaps, of being interested in the MC from before.

Users who are viewing this thread