Doumo, Yuusha no Chichi desu. 〜Kono Tabi wa Gusoku ga Gomeiwaku wo Kakete, Moushiwake Arimasen〜 - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Nah, hero doesn't deserve just a punch, he needs more two in the face and crush his ball then heal him with magic.

Not only does he neglect his duties as hero but also put her fiance in a servant position and let her be bullied.

Also bet that new chancellor works for the demons or smth.

Dex-chan lover
I would have never thought this meme would fit so well.
58906fbbe39a0569a99627e5bb8cf3dc623b978d4e8321074e347e884a82f3b8_1.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm much more inclined to believe you guys about your mother being ill compared to Kirei Cake considering you guys have actual progress in your situation unlike Kirei Cake's "mom" who has been ill for like 5 years now with no details about her condition. (Yes I am a professional Kirei Cake hater)

Dex-chan lover
Ohh so the "good son" went without his parents and the influence of higher nobles, possibly Demon King Spies, corrupted him into someone who would never fulfill his duties so the takeover would be assured....that's actually a pretty effective tactic. If you can't beat someone directly just make it so they won't fight.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I still hold my ground about the parents also at fault. They knew he disliked fighting, yet sent him away as a kid to fight the biggest bad out there. If they can beat him up, that means they are stronger than the Hero, which makes the Hero pointless and brings up the question why wouldn't the dad and mom defeat the DK then. I know it's the fault of the structure, but this is just bad writing when you corner yourself and will be only come up with shitty solutions.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I still hold my ground about the parents also at fault. They knew he disliked fighting, yet sent him away as a kid to fight the biggest bad out there. If they can beat him up, that means they are stronger than the Hero, which makes the Hero pointless and brings up the question why wouldn't the dad and mom defeat the DK then. I know it's the fault of the structure, but this is just bad writing when you corner yourself and will be only come up with shitty solutions.
You're thinking too hard man. Just dumb yourself down a bit and enjoy it

Supporter
Agreed on the poor parenting.

As for the strength difference between parents and son, I've seen some variants of the hero/demon king setup where the demon king is immune to damage or immortal and can only be threatened by the hero due to some kind of divine favor, making the question moot. Could be the same situation here, dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread