Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 96 - Falin IV

Dex-chan lover
Say what you want... Laius knows how to make an impression.

Things escalated quickly.

I have my doubts about how he will be able to keep early control of that area without a military, but at this point, the politics of this world seems veered to the "long-lived" races, and they seem kinda "chill" at the moment with the demon being "dead" and all, so maybe... no fighting... for now at least.

This story really came a long way, I never would think it was gonna end like this when a first read it, but... the journey to here was awesome, in a way, even having started reading this close to my adulthood, this helped shaped some details of my taste in stories when I still had some space for discovery.

Dex-chan lover
Why does the elf call Laios "pervy Tallman"?
Laios penetrated her with his head
0079-023.png

Aggregator gang
Had a great ride with all of ya'llblooms like this is going to end glorious

Dex-chan lover
Man laios has so many titles and achievements now that I think about it with demon eater and ruler of the golden kingdom just being the newest ones also his responsibilities just keep growing with every new chapter, I really thought he could just leave it to the islands government if he really didnt want to rule but no way that works now, having to deal with territorial disputes right off the bat isnt going to be fun

Dex-chan lover
ok now that i have finished digesting (heh) the chapter:

1. everyone arguing about how laios should present himself and he immediately thought of wearing the demon's remain as a cape despite the conversation following the scene makes it clear that using spoils of war like that is not a culture he's familiar with

2. he pulls a fast one on the elves while acting in his Kingly Persona, cutting off the elf's argument and immediately makes his Reasonable demands

3. said persona is probably based on the image he has on his father

Dex-chan lover
I really got taken aback by how much Laios turned into an absolute giga-chad in this chapter, but on reflection, it totally make sense. Who would have known the bumbling buffoon we met in the beginning looking for his sister, would turn into a demon-slaying king.
But he's always been a giga-chad

Aggregator gang
If an earlier chapter said it was important for magic-users to take care of their hair (parts of which they use in various ways to do magic) and Marcille has lost all interest in her hair, does that mean her knowledge and ability to do magic has also been "eaten"?

It's odd she doesn't seem to notice or be disturbed by this.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna miss this series. One of the few that truly stands as a ten from start to finish. Can't wait to see what they do with falin (if they allow dark magic and allat)

Users who are viewing this thread