Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 12.1

Dex-chan lover
Dont u dare reject her, just f her brutal to the point she cant walk for a week. Otherwise she will kill herself -'-

• meguuusad
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Remind me again, the MC can't choose when to quick-save, right?
He can choose when to save, but he only has 1 save file. At least from what the manga showed us. Any novel readers got more info on the save function?

Dex-chan lover
In many cases i'd say go for it, but here... only do it because she'd kill i bet if he declines.

Dex-chan lover
They DO make as far as the boss room and even defeat it, but we’ll just say that Ageha needs him to stick around and predictably MC and now vampire gf get got.

And then…pain.

Then sword waifu!

Then vore!

Then revenge!

Then…pain again, then MC makes it out of the dungeon and meets (not)God. THAT’S when the second arc starts.

It’s a wild ride and it goes weird and sometimes clever places.
wait so one of the girl wont go with him towards the end of the arc?

Dex-chan lover
time for some anime cringe to happen and for the MC to go back to square one (because anime logic mandates that the MC never learns anything even if it's the EXACT SAME SITUATION)

I've read the 150 chapters of the WN that came out before the author decided to publish it as a LN.

He cannot choose his reset point. Ageha has a much stronger version and, she is able to do some crazy things later on with her ability choose when to reset.

I actually really enjoyed the story. It's just that there is a lot going on and, stuff keeps being added with no foreseeable end in sight. I won't lie I wouldn't mind a harem ending for this guy. Ageha killing herself clearly traumatized him so he ends up having trouble saying no to women feelings. He's extremely lonely and seems to be going insane. His hard headedness is precisely what has kept him alive, and what lets him learn since he really isn't that smart. Also there's one more girl for him to meet in the dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
If he refuses (please don't) I want to him to at least explain properly why to her...
Otherwise I'll isekai myself and headbutt his sorry ass. :angery:

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I've read the 150 chapters of the WN that came out before the author decided to publish it as a LN.

He cannot choose his reset point. Ageha has a much stronger version and, she is able to do some crazy things later on with her ability choose when to reset.

I actually really enjoyed the story. It's just that there is a lot going on and, stuff keeps being added with no foreseeable end in sight. I won't lie I wouldn't mind a harem ending for this guy. Ageha killing herself clearly traumatized him so he ends up having trouble saying no to women feelings. He's extremely lonely and seems to be going insane. His hard headedness is precisely what has kept him alive, and what lets him learn since he really isn't that smart. Also there's one more girl for him to meet in the dungeon.

what will happen to vampire waifu then?

Group Leader
This was one of my favorite arcs in the story, I like their back and forth. Both MC and the vampire have a lot of chemistry. My favorite part was when they almost make it out of the dungeon alive.
how do you know the story?

Group Leader
Ok, so based on the title I'm guessing the people he meets end up falling for him. But they're too scary to commit anything to, and he ends up getting killed by them.

Users who are viewing this thread