Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 12.1

Dex-chan lover
I was just thinking if this would benefit from being a "other" kind of manga lol

I kinda expected the MC to hold hatred towards the vampire. I don't think she is gonna respond well to MC saying no in the next chapter

Aggregator gang
If he really wants to get justice for his late girlfriend, he needs to impregnate Judith. Multiple times. Every night from now on.

Dex-chan lover
time for vampire baby-making session, MC. though i know it won't happen. lol
this MC won't get his happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
aPX9Ae5d_700w_0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for catching up with the tls. This is looking oddly familiar to a certain earlier even tho eh. Wonder how it'll go this time lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Yamero things are going well Judith wants to bang that means everything is about to go to shit.

Dex-chan lover
I've read the 150 chapters of the WN that came out before the author decided to publish it as a LN.
wait, so the WN is basically finished for now and we have to wait for the LN to catch up to get new chapters? I was wondering why there were no new chapters, too bad

Dex-chan lover
Fucking cliffhanger! Are you going to release chapters whole or split? I know community usually prefers whole chapters but are split chapters easier to TL?
Haha thank you for the worries but the TL has no life- we are doing Split chapters now as we are all caught up and wish to avoid any further Snipers, it was insulting for me when an MTL sniper hit, Hope you readers can understand :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
i get the feeling this dumbass is gonna reject her advances and get killed for it. hopefully bro learned his lesson from the last time he rejected a woman trapped in a dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread