Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 12.2

My dude is getting the Re: zero treatment. All we need now is for his save point to move after her "death" and for him to need to get out of the dungeon and find something to "revive" her.

Holy shit I’d actually pay to get this shit on the very top some sort or priority list. Need that next chapter ASAP

Dex-chan lover
Well that escalated quickly! So many questions and I'm afraid of every answer. Don't stick you dick in crazy bro!
The problem is he DID NOT stick his dick in the crazy chick and now all this shit happen.

Aggregator gang
How could she escape by herself and remember him?
I'm going to go on a limb and guess that either there are other humans there, since she did say that she gave other humans the same skill... or what I believe is that the her that murdered him in a past life has the ability to travel alternating worldlines. It wouldn't be farfetched, given that she can bestow a rewind skill to others.

Why she killed him in the first place, I don't know what she meant by smell, but it probably means something like a "vibe" or a "feeling" he gave off, like how a person who has been through things could feel dangerous to some. He already had mixed feelings about her suicide, maybe even betrayal, which is probably what she smelt and why she murdered him. That MIGHT explain why that "her" killed him, and the reason why she is currently free could be because, assuming what I mentioned before to be true, there exist a version of her that is conscious, that could replace her. I'll wager that if he returns to that room in his next life, she won't even be there, and if she IS there, she's consciously there and waiting for him to free her personally, and faithfully.

Now... uh, the her that committed suicide, the one that is dormant... the only reason why she would be dormant is if she also retains the memories from the previous life, which would make sense. I'm not sure if the other her share the same memories, but they seem to have "communicated" in some way in the half year that has transpired.

Feeling betrayed, she is probably pursuing a version of the MC who hasn't "betrayed" her while eliminating the ones that has. Whether any of this is feasible... times are bad for our MC.

Dex-chan lover
That's completely bonkers, and no sane man would go after a woman that not just told you to fuck off, but also snapped your neck to make that point. If she REALLY wanted him to make amends, she could have just told him to stick close to the girl and not refuse her.
That is bonkers. Which is why men IRL are driven insane by shenanigans like this(with less intensity ofc), that has nothing to do with rationality but emotions. Shenanigans where they are expected to read subtext and being mindreaders.

Women, (painting with very broad strokes here), generally are not known for being straight-forward with stating what they want and how they want it. They want men to understand them and do the things they want on their own initiative and desire.

(It should go without saying that this isn't meant characterize this general trait as being exclusive to women, or representative of all women. I simply say this as someone with my own experiences with sisters.)

But the whole thing is kinda mute when MC is trapped in a dungeon with insane women who he needs to have any hope of escape. One was nice to him, committed suicide after being rejected, then killed him and told him to stay away but really wanted him to comeback anyways(or at minimum not go to other women).
The other is a sadistic vampire who killed him immediately without question. Who only left him alone after he started bootlicking her(using multiple attempts) as the less crazy of the 2.

No sane man would go after either of these women.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly this chapter finally sold me on this manga, def did not expect that

reading this is like imagine youre just having a tea on your patio enjoying some nice moment, life is good and then out of nowhere someone decided to tear you a new asshole from behind.

joke aside, i fucking love judith. that bitch ageha need to die

Aggregator gang
Nah F that, this isn’t about playing with her emotions, that woman is insane.
I'm sure if he just F'd her the first time. Everything maybe could have been avoided.

Do whatever it takes to get out and have revenge. Even if it mean doing a super possessive woman, who dark personality comes Out when good personality feelings get hurt.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure if he just F'd her the first time. Everything maybe could have been avoided.

Do whatever it takes to get out and have revenge. Even if it mean doing a super possessive woman, who dark personality comes Out when good personality feelings get hurt.
I disagree. Firstly, he had no way of knowing just how insane Ageha was up till that point so he just reacted how a normal person would to attempted rape, especially when the memory of the first girl was still fresh on his mind. I will never fault him for denying Ageha in that moment.

Secondly, even if he had indulged her the first time that still wouldn’t solve the core issue, that Ageha is insane. From then on he either spends their time together submitting to her whims, or he refuses her once and she kills herself, so now he has to deal with her murder happy alter ego.

Ageha is far too unstable to rely on long term, and unlike Judith she has some knowledge of previous loops so you can’t just keep retrying for a better ending.

Dex-chan lover
iu

Users who are viewing this thread